Burns to debut

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

c_eagle

Reserve Grader
Brett Stewart,Scott Donald,Terry Hill,Ashley Alberts,Chris Hicks,Travis Burns,Michael Monaghan (c),Ben Kennedy,Steve Menzies,Sam Harris,Jason King,Shayne Dunley,Brent Kite.
Replacements:Mark Bryant,Kylie Leuluai,Steve Matai,Glenn Stewart,Nathan Tutt (one to be ommited)

TRAVIS BURNS TO DEBUT IN NRL FOR SEA EAGLES
Exciting youngster Travis Burns has been chosen to make his NRL debut in The Sea Eagles side to play Penrith at Penrith Park on Saturday night.

The 21 year old from Texas in Queensland has been biding his time in Premier League as halfback and will play five eighth against the Panthers.

Burns will join skipper Michael Michael in the halves and faces the daunting first up prospect of opposing Craig Gower and Preston Campbell.

Burns played in Cronulla's Jersey Flegg side last season and is in his first season with the Sea Eagles.

An excellent goalkicker he will share the duties with Chris Hicks against Penrith following the one week suspension of goalkicking star Michael Witt.

The Manly NRL side to play Penrith is: Brett Stewart,Scott Donald,Terry Hill,Ashley Alberts,Chris Hicks,Travis Burns,Michael Monaghan (c),Ben Kennedy,Steve Menzies,Sam Harris,Jason King,Shayne Dunley,Brent Kite.
Replacements:Mark Bryant,Kylie Leuluai,Steve Matai,Glenn Stewart,Nathan Tutt (one to be ommited)

The PREMIER League side to play the Penrith St. Marys Cougars at Western Weekender Stadium on Saturday at 2 p.m. is: Mark Lennon,Mitch Creary,Jared Taylor,Paul Stephenson,Darren Peachey,Jye Mullane,Jeff Robson,Jim Curtis,Matt Ballin,Phil Morwood,Adam Cuthbertson,Nathan Hollingsworth,J.P.Cherry(C).

The Flegg side to play Penrith at Penrith Park at 5.50 p.m. in the curtain raiser to NRL is:Josh Lewis,Tom Joseph,James Donlan,Sean Meaney,Terry Kelly,Harry Berryman,Aaron Groom,Innoxi Tapaatoutai,Brendan Crabb,Ina Papera,Josh Brown,Mark Offerdahl,Sam Key. Replacements: Ryan Cribb,Suli Koroibulileka,John Greive,Adam Shaw,Mitchell Taueli

No sign of Randall - must have a modelling commitment

OK Matai, offers nothing and lacks discipline, I hope he stays quiet and just plays footy.

thats his brother Mal, Very talented sporting family the micheals.

their sister Effie is one of the Aerobics oz style girls

I know it's Mal Michael. ;)

Seems we have a new skipper though.

Interesting that the standard of the club's media releases are at their usual parlous levels.

I'd imagine we're a laughing stock over at Fairfax. Even Sherlock is probably having a chuckle.

Actually maybe Mikey Mike is a rapper turned actor like Marky Mark.

He needs to work on his portrayal of an NRL footballer though :)

Actually maybe Mikey Mike is a rapper turned actor like Marky Mark.

He needs to work on his portrayal of an NRL footballer though :)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4