Burgess twins

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Harvies elbow

I'm a country member....... " Yes we remember "
2017 Tipping Competitor
Some talk around today that we might be interested in these two.
Would you be?
Maybe 150-200k imo which would rule them out......
So no from me.

Not after seeing the way George was throwing his punchesagianst the Knights.
As for Tom, I don't think he ever really had it.

All depends on the price.

Both have a lot of potential and would serve a purpose but only at the right price.
And I reckon their asking price would take up the best part of a mil so out of the question.

I think you'd find their price would be falling week by week. 1 in ressies. The other on the verge, now suspension.

I'm my opinion, they'd be no where near $500k each for their next contracts.
Agreed - and probably why the rumours are starting to circulate, as the club begins to shop them around. Nice to think that we don't need or want them now. Two years ago would have been a different story!

I'd take George but I think they'd want to be a package.

Tom is not worth as much. If $800,000 could get them both, I wouldn't mind.

George at his best is one of the most damaging forwards in the game.

Last edited:
I am and have been very welcoming to new players

But I would struggle supporting my team with those two souffs sydney grubby scum sucking disease ridden cheap shot merchants who have their heads up there ass and who play for the most unsuccessful side in the modern era and should never been allowed back in the comp

Dityo thier mum
I guess it's a no from me

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12