Burgess' squirrel tackle

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
That should be an immediate send off and 4 week ban. I would MUCH rather take my chances going toe to toe with someone than get my dibs ripped off in a tackle. Punch someone in the head and you're out. Squeeze their nuts, and it's play on. Geez?! Rub the grub out from the game altogether and send his gigantic head back to England. Sh1thead he is.

I wish he could have gotten a week less for an early guilty plea. Now he is going to have to fight the charge no matter what, and with the video footage being circumstantial then I'm guessing they are going to have to rely on Chambers giving some damning evidence, something opposition players aren't known for doing in this circumstances. Wouldn't surprise me if he got off.

What is it with these Poms, the vaso, the biting and the squirrel grip went out in the early 80's :huh:

Our continued climb up the ladder, will still be 'under the radar', as our forwards' efforts will be dismissed by the Media's fawning over the Burgess Clan :cool:

Manly by 32:exclamation:

Masked Eagle said:
I wish he could have gotten a week less for an early guilty plea. Now he is going to have to fight the charge no matter what, and with the video footage being circumstantial then I'm guessing they are going to have to rely on Chambers giving some damning evidence, something opposition players aren't known for doing in this circumstances. Wouldn't surprise me if he got off.

And if Chambers responds a couple of octaves higher?

Players usually go into bat for other players when it relates to high shots or spear tackles. Not dirty play.

Can someone explain how squeezing a players testicles is different to poking a players anus with your fingers.
Yet precedence says poking an anus of an opposition player is worthy of a penalty 6 times more severe than squeezing a players testicles. (12 weeks for hoppa in 2001)

How does that work? In public both would be treated as indecent assault?

All good promo for the RLWC. Far away from the control of the soft soppy NRL we will see the Pommy ear biters & squirrel grippers put the Kangaroos and Kiwis in their place.

Stevo said:
Players usually go into bat for other players when it relates to high shots or spear tackles. Not dirty play.

If I was Will, I wouldn't be going into bat for Burgo.
Burgo's done enough of that already.

He will have his three brothers give evidence that groping testicles is a normal part of brotherly love in the Burgess household.

The good part is that it will be the 5th time he has been to the judiciary and one more slip up before the semis could see him miss the rest of the year

Will has stated that he has always been impressed with Sam and the way he plays the game. He reckons he had a ball tearer on the weekend.

Agree with Cambo - how is this alleged sexual assault one sixth as bad as Hoppa's?

Especially when it is six times more painful.

It's been obvious throughout the season, the NRL desperately want either the Rorters or Souffs to win the big prize. Ergo, two weeks for a sexual assault.

Treating this and comparing to an in public indiscretion is silly

You can make a tackle in public, let alone the head highs, punches etc which would be various grades of assault

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6