Burgess confirmed returning to souths

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Having S back in thier team just makes the Bunnies a bigger target.
Every teams forward pack will be lining up to test themselves.
They would have to release more then Walker you would assume to accomodate Burgess

I agree with the fact that its good for the game that he came back, what I don't agree with is IF (and yes I know its an if) the NRL does any sweetheart deals to see him back at Souths.

No drama's Mariah Packer kicking in the Million Dollar transfer fee, his prerogative, and no drama with TPA agreements (although I do have an issue with the unfairness of them across the range of 16 clubs) but I just hope the NRL are not "sweetening" the deal waiving say $1 million of the cap to fit him in.

And you can then expect the following to happen (if true).

Filou to the Drizzle, stumped up by the NRL to the tune of say $1.3 Million

Hayne to the Rorters, stumped up by the NRL to a similar amount as Izzy

Money Bill to the Warriors, same deal........its about time NZ won a GF and I reckon in 2016 the Worriers will be the NRL sweethearts, just watch this space.

I

Money Bill to the Warriors, same deal........its about time NZ won a GF and I reckon in 2016 the Worriers will be the NRL sweethearts, just watch this space.
I got a feeling the Sharks might be the sweethearts next year especially with the FFA looking to put a team in the shire.
No doubt the channel 9 Burgess love fest will be in full swing come round one

I got a feeling the Sharks might be the sweethearts next year especially with the FFA looking to put a team in the shire.
No doubt the channel 9 Burgess love fest will be in full swing come round one

Clay, I won't "dislike" your post, as it looks like I don't like what you have stated BUT gee I dislike the content of that last statement, oh god it will be sickening, I'm almost vomiting now at the thought of it.

Clay, I won't "dislike" your post, as it looks like I don't like what you have stated BUT gee I dislike the content of that last statement, oh god it will be sickening, I'm almost vomiting now at the thought of it.
I fully understand mark, not looking forward to it one bit.
One potential positive is maybe little brother might pull a few strings to reunite with Big brother. I'm sure there will be some changes to Souths roster between now and round one

What a joke this old thing has been. He left to play in a world cup. Now that’s over he gives Bath the Flick. If anyone wants to leave the NRL that’s fine but they should be made to honour their contracts where they leave to go not just pick and choose where and when they want to leave to or come back. I feel sorry for whoever gets the chop and I feel sorry for Bath. Are they going to be compensated. Once again the NRL will help this Mob out again.

Wait till its Thurston v Burgess. Friday night game will need to start on Wednesday so Rabs can wax lyrical to his heart's content..

Announcement to be made within the next hour, 3 year deal from 2016 according to Bulldog Ritchie.
Memo souths players,just goes to show you what a great team player he is.Players will have to go to make way for him,and I bet money has got nothing to do with it either

I was kind of worried about The Bunnies forward pack when I heard Burgess resigned with them, but then I thought of who we recently signed, and I'd actually prefer him than the pom.

I'm looking forward to Taupau, Lussick and Trbojevic destroying Burgess and making him wish he was back in Bath.

Sammy said he is looking forward to being reunited with his brothers and mother again.

Wonder if Luke will follow his brother home to Souths to be reunited with his family also???

Wishful thinking I suppose.

SMH are saying he will be included in the salary cap at his previous salary do Vermin should not be too disadvantaged by having one of the best players in the world

SMH are saying he will be included in the salary cap at his previous salary do Vermin should not be too disadvantaged by having one of the best players in the world
Don't know if it belongs here
But I just want to say I hate souffs in every way
The club stinks
The players stink
The fans stink and we should never let them back in the comp

Watch this space about a GI blow up
Can't wait

I agree with the fact that its good for the game that he came back, what I don't agree with is IF (and yes I know its an if) the NRL does any sweetheart deals to see him back at Souths.

No drama's Mariah Packer kicking in the Million Dollar transfer fee, his prerogative, and no drama with TPA agreements (although I do have an issue with the unfairness of them across the range of 16 clubs) but I just hope the NRL are not "sweetening" the deal waiving say $1 million of the cap to fit him in.

Yep its happened...NRL do a deal for Souths

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...t-of-israel-folau-fiasco-20151106-gkssv3.html

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7