Burgess Boys lead the pack

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

MK Eagle

Bencher
The Inglis/Reynolds/Merritt show will be turned off easily if Manly can control the rampaging Burgess boys.
Regardless of what ppl think of Souths, Sam Burgess is up with the best fowards in the world & brother George is not far behind & seems to be growing in size every week....
Most are wary of Inglis/Reynolds but imo Storm showed the best way to nullify Souths is to shut down the massive foward pack.
Great challenge to the Manly pack who are the best in the NRL atm- especially attitude & aggression. Belt those Bunnies!!

It's going to be a great game. Their forward pack is so good that grub Crocker is in NSW cup.

In attack they are a pretty no frills but structured side, Reynolds kicking game is the best in the comp. if we can pressure him in to hurrying his kicks I think we will have them covered. I'd love to see this as a GF match up.

Interview with choc & he was joking about the size of George Burgess claiming the Seaeagles need a Mack truck to stop him.
Then just as you would expect, he said the Manly fowards would throw themselves in front of Burgess expecting massive collision with nowhere to hide.
He kind of shrugged & smiled saying its gunna happen(the collision) so we will be waiting.
Cant wait for this game- already keen after the rep stuff last weekend lost the NRL games, but this promises to be a finals style game imo.
The bunnies will be a real test & are sure to play direct footy testing the defence more than any opponents so far in 2013.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2