Bunnies V Dogs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

willstyles

Bencher
I don't know about you guys...but I f*cking loved that game!

There were so many astonishing errors, but it was so bloody exciting. It literally had everything. I can't remember the last time I've enjoyed a game that much that didn't involve Manly...

Hopefully, they will provide some good nuisance value for a few of our top of the table competitiors.

We have them in 6 weeks by which time theyll have given up the ghost on this year.

Agree i thought it was a very good game to watch which went into extra time. The way the Mutts started the game i thought they may put an end to the Rabbitohs winning streak. But the Rabbitohs kept coming back at them by playing some good footy. I think they are a good chance of knocking over the peels next week lol.

I'll back them to beat the Eels. Parra have such a poor forward pack, the Bunnies pack is pretty solid, even if they do only kick into gear in the 50th minute.

Other things from the game:
- Capewell...what can you say, he was shocking. Absolutely shocking. And then he got the try which started the rush, and then later he got the match-winner as well! Crazy.
- Benny Roberts...wow. What was he doing? Biggest brain explosion we've seen in years, and years...

What a game though! Great tv...

Yeah i thought that was strange also to kick so early what was he thinking i also liked the look of their 5/8 Arana Taumata **** he's fast.

Great result IMO - Bulldogs are one step closer to another spoon.

I will be cheering for the Cowboys over the next few weeks.

See I don't hate the dogs as much as I dislike the Roosters, Knights, Eels and Bunnies.

The doggies fans aren't great and Mason was always a cock, but there were always some really good players and men in the team.

El Masri, Patten etc.

So i don't mind them. I would rather see the Rooosters fail, how can you go and buy another teams entire forward pack plus others and be under the cap. Impossible!

Funny how Groom left us to play half back at the dogs and then he ends up at hooker anyway.

He is no chance to play half back at the dogs as there are too many others in front of him now.  Hope he enjoys playing hooker for the rest of his career.  And he looked pretty average at it as well.

was a great game to watch

felt for that hickey fella he had an awesome game only to drop the ball that cost the dogs the game

I have noticed lately that a lot of the games with the lower ranked sides have been the best to watch, Souths v Cows, Souths v Dogs, Souths v Warriors, Tigers v Warriors to name a few from recent times

Bit slow at work today so been trying to think if there has ever been a worse play in Rugby League than that Roberts kick. Terry Lambs droppie at 12-10 down is about all i can come up with so far

Whatsapacketa's pass to Phil Duke in SOO ?

Jamie Ainscough's head high swinging arm in the '99 GF which led to a penalty try and cost the Dragons a premiership ?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6