Bunker BS

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
What the heck is going on??
Tom T knocks back & sets up the winning Manly try....
EVERY other clear obvious case is watched from EVERY angle 38 times yet the reason it was bought in, for situations like this....they don't go to the bunker to get it right.....
I realise the ref played it on but.....why???
Game on the line it simply has to be looked at...or maybe not!!
Disgusting to suffer an over use of the bunker system, yet dodge it when it's actually needed....

What the heck is going on??
Tom T knocks back & sets up the winning Manly try....
EVERY other clear obvious case is watched from EVERY angle 38 times yet the reason it was bought in, for situations like this....they don't go to the bunker to get it right.....
I realise the ref played it on but.....why???
Game on the line it simply has to be looked at...or maybe not!!
Disgusting to suffer an over use of the bunker system, yet dodge it when it's actually needed....
Checchined again !!

It most definitely should have gone to the bunker......It was a try and thus should/would have been awarded....!

Jamie had every right to mouth off at the ref claiming a conspiracy against Manly/NSW. (We had a few bad calls tonight and it hurt us 100%, no doubt about it....!)

Will Thurston come out and comment about how they got lucky since he is such a nice guy?

Farkin Thurston.

Manly get a penalty within the Cowboys 10 metres line. And guess what? Thurston walks away feigning disbelief with the ball tucked under his arm - guaranteeing that there's no way for Manly to take the quick tap. Refs don't ask him to give it back, obviously.

Ive been watching alot of games this year where theres an obvious bad call againts a team. And i say too myself "whats the point of having the bloody bunker if they dont use it ". Friggan annoyin.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7