Bullet out for 5 months. We're stuffed

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
niccipops link said:
[quote author=Nutzcraw link=topic=182667.msg255110#msg255110 date=1268820394]
Easy fixed.

Foran to fullback.
Hodkinson & Lyon halves partners.
Not a bad idea. Ring Des.
[/quote] with photos of the goats.

I dont like the guy but Jarrod Sammut has been told he can talk to clubs overseas maybe we could get him on the cheap. Also William Zillman cant make the 17 at Gold Coast.

I hope Hoppa Jnr gats a crack at fullback soon

Can't see Robertson actually starting at fullback, we're in for a rough slog if it is the case though.

Even if Des doesn't want to bring Hoppa up yet, Farrar should be next in line. We did bring him in to play fullback after all.

You guys are all doom saying morons. Robbo will do fine at FB and is the one logical choice. There will b no saviours from other clubs reject fb's or young guns, robbo will do the job he has an entire years experence now.

Guys wake up to your f$&@en selves we came 5th last year and THIS year we have by far and away the scAriest looking defensive lineup in the comp. All u naysayers go back and watch the absolute brutality which manly unleashed. There ain't a team in the comp that wants to play us.

We have a chance to sign a flamboyant fullback called Jarod who wears brightly coloured boots ... no not that one! The Panthers one may be available. Not sure if it would help, he does have some brilliance but a lot of errors as well.

DailyTerrorgraphHater link said:
All u naysayers go back and watch the absolute brutality which manly unleashed. There ain't a team in the comp that wants to play us.
  Would that be the first 60 minutes or the final 20 when they ran out of puff and leaked 4 tries?

SeaEagleRock8 link said:
The first 60. Each team would like to play us in the last 20.
Precisely.  Ride out the storm and swing all over the top of us, running through the gaping holes left by a gasping, grasping Williams. 

DailyTerrorgraphHater link said:
You guys are all doom saying morons. Robbo will do fine at FB and is the one logical choice. There will b no saviours from other clubs reject fb's or young guns, robbo will do the job he has an entire years experence now.

Bump

Hey what can I say slow day at the office.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6