• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
i must admit i had only really considered saints,brisbane and melbourne as title chances until last night.thought dogs were a bit overrated.holdsworth stepped up last night and sherwin showed signs so their halves looked better.forward defense was simply scary.they are a different side to the rabble we beat easily.unfortunately,and it makes me sick to say it, ,they look like the real deal.

cant see 5th to 8th featuring at all this year unless joey pulls off one last absolute miracle.thiaday and gidley back will help but they are still rank outsiders.only the joey factor gives them a million to one shot.

rest are just making up the numbers.

Bulldogs forwards were awesome last night and dominated but I still feel they will struggle with the halves they have. They dominated the Dragons pack but still only just won, should have put them away by more on the back of that performance up front.

The dogs continue to amaze at the range of talent they develop.

Jarrod Hickey and Emilio are big stong guys who I thought played very well last night.

Why can't we seem to develop the same talent instead of continually having to pay overs to buy top line players form other clubs. The dragons are the same.

because tooks they have 35 thousand junoirs to pick from where we struggle to field 5 A Grade clubs. Its all about population.

The Beagles debacle would have also closed a lot of the systems we had in place with development in country areas which would only know be starting to re open.

Imagine if that was our pack that was subjected to that onslaught last night. It would have been a bloodbath, they'd have stopped the contest at half time, only BK and Beaver would have been left standing.

i agree with garts. All the domination and possesion but still only just won. I thought they were lucky to gt Sherwins try. Although the dragons player may njot have made it , Omeally changed course and purposly took out the dragons defender.
How quick is creagh?Would love to have had him next year.

Why can't we seem to develop the same talent instead of continually having to pay overs to buy top line players form other clubs. The dragons are the same.

Our juniors are all playing Union. There'll be a few Many juniors starring for the Wobblies tonight .........

The Bulldogs are certainly a premiership threat. They are a very physical team & are very well coached. I tipped the Dragons last night. There was a crucial call that went against them late in the game , when attacking the left side , El Masri knocked the ball down which should have given the Dragons a repeat set of 6. The "cheatin dogs" scored from the next set of 6.

I agree with abovementioned comments. I think the top 4 will be : Storm Dragons Broncos Bulldogs.

followed by Newcastle Cronulla Manly & Cowboys

I think it'll be:

1. Storm
2. Dragons
3. Bulldogs
4. Newcastle
5. Manly
6. Broncos
7. Sharks
8. Raiders

Just to throw a bit of a spanner in the works

it was a great forwards battle to watch and very entertaining football given the conditions.

If the dogs comtinue to play like that up front their halves will have the room to score plenty of points.

Again it will come down to the old are they peaking too early line. certainly whoever plays them in the finals will be hoping for an off game otherwise it will be a dogs victory

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4