Bulldogs =

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Beaver boy

Reserve Grader
BARBARITY

INTIMIDATION

VIOLENCE

Let us cut to the mustard .... It is in DNA of their fans and most of their players have the same mentality.

Des says it was a minority. Boy I saw a hell of alot of bottles in a confined area being thrown.

Don't ever feel sorry for any bulldog fan. If they're stupid enough to wear that disgraceful jersey in public then they deserve what they get.

The club has descended since the social fabric of their area changed in the early 80's. They were a once proud family club. Their board/fans have been taken over by barbaric animals. Simple.

I think the majority of dogs fans are fair and love their team as we love our team but there has always been a ratbag fringe who have caused trouble when ever the dogs lose.

I remember a game in 2001 , a semi final for them against the sharks just after 9/11. The crowd were asked to acknowledge a minutes silence for the dead in that terror act and their fringe fans started booing, well that was bloody poor from them, they also trashed the car park at Parra stadium once after a draw with the eels and also smashed up the nearby mcdonalds.

They have been responsible for intimidating rival fans and making it an unpleasant experience. Ask fans of other teams, and they all say the same thing.

To be fair on them they have weeded out a lot of the idiots but they are still causing trouble and the time has come for the NRL to get fair dinkum and get them to clean up their act!

Scum club went seriously downhill when Moore sold out to super league and it's fan base demographic changed.

If this happened after a Manly game with Manly fans the club, fans, players & coaches would be under a media barrage....unfortunately its predictably not the case here.
This was gutter scum at its best & an opportunity for Dogburg to show a little diplomacy.
The only thing happening now is an attempt to extinguish the fire with as little noise as possible.
We all blow up at refs at times but throwing projectile missiles 50 metres at officials is something you would expect in Iraq!!
What a disgrace - if this matter conveniently disappears the NRL have set up a future for fans where I doubt parents would take their children & officials will need to wear helmets & bullet proof vests at Dogs games - such a shame for such a great game.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4