Bulldogs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
MrInvisible said:
LOL so many sour grapes in this thread.

You are lucky that family kept Hasler at Manly through 2011, because he was going to walk out and leave the club half way through this season gone. Why won't he walk now? Because he holds a proverbial knife at the throat of the Manly club. If he walks midway in 2012 Manly's season is in trouble.

Just accept that fact that Hasler, Cleal, and his support staff are leaving. Your club pushed him away, nobody else. If anyone wants to cast blame, blame your board for the sacking of Peters, squandering/wasting money that could have been put to better use inside the club, and underpaying a multiple premiership winning coach to line their own pockets.

Things will get worse for Manly before they get better. This is EXACTLY the situation Bulldogs were in around the end of Noad's era. Manly need a cleanout starting at the top, and to start afresh. All the while snakes are in the grass someone will get bitten.

If you want to cast anger, don't cast it at our club, because if it wasn't the Bulldogs, it'd be another club Des went to. If you really want to make a point petition the club to overthrow the board, and in Feb at Manly's AGM toss the lot of them out on their arses.

As for the Bulldogs. We do have the players (well except for a quality #6 and #5), but a capable coach and Cleal should be able to build up a reliable replacement for those 2 positions.

If Dymock in less than half a season can get our current squad to a point outside the 8, the Hasler will surely get us in the 8.

How does it feel to be the new Silvertails MrInvisible? After all these years of wanting to be us, you can now actually BE us. You must be so relieved

MrInvisible said:
LOL so many sour grapes in this thread.

You are lucky that family kept Hasler at Manly through 2011, because he was going to walk out and leave the club half way through this season gone. Why won't he walk now? Because he holds a proverbial knife at the throat of the Manly club. If he walks midway in 2012 Manly's season is in trouble.

Just accept that fact that Hasler, Cleal, and his support staff are leaving. Your club pushed him away, nobody else. If anyone wants to cast blame, blame your board for the sacking of Peters, squandering/wasting money that could have been put to better use inside the club, and underpaying a multiple premiership winning coach to line their own pockets.

Things will get worse for Manly before they get better. This is EXACTLY the situation Bulldogs were in around the end of Noad's era. Manly need a cleanout starting at the top, and to start afresh. All the while snakes are in the grass someone will get bitten.

If you want to cast anger, don't cast it at our club, because if it wasn't the Bulldogs, it'd be another club Des went to. If you really want to make a point petition the club to overthrow the board, and in Feb at Manly's AGM toss the lot of them out on their arses.

As for the Bulldogs. We do have the players (well except for a quality #6 and #5), but a capable coach and Cleal should be able to build up a reliable replacement for those 2 positions.

If Dymock in less than half a season can get our current squad to a point outside the 8, the Hasler will surely get us in the 8.

Just consider this Mr Invisible no coach that has coached Manly to premiership success has gone on to premiership success at another NRL club. So enjoy that little stat

bones said:
eagle-rock08 said:
I just hope that in a few years Des doesn't look back and think he's made a poor decision going there.

I hope he does. I hope it fails and it eats at him for the rest of his life wondering how many premierships he would have won if he stayed.
I don't know what epiphany means but it sounds good so I want him to have one of them too.

hahaha love it!! I do know what it means and I do want him to have one too!!! lmao

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4