Bulldogs Recruitment and Development.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Manly4Ever

Reserve Grader
Since 1980 the Bulldogs have managed to stay at the top or near the top of the Comp consistently. This year once again they have produced another batch of good young players who have come into first grade and performed at the highest level. How do they keep doing it?

mate we where exactly the same over a very long period, in fact no doubt Arko anbd the Bullfrog would have been wheeling and dealing together setting up all kinds of networks .

Unfortunately Superleague and mergers etc where not kind to us!

we simply have to start all over again.

Take the weekend, they won NRL, tied in PL and won JF easily, all with more injuries than us. I feel sick thinking about it.

It's called breaching the salary cap mate.

You don't get stripped of 30 points or whatever for a minor breach.

It is slowly starting to come back and bite them.

They win a premiership but nect year from that team........

No Anasta, Thurston, Price, Lolesi (most likely).

I like to sound of that Pepsi. He seemed to take a liking to Brookie on the weekend and managed to pull of a chip kick on his first attempt at the sacred ground.

Agree Blunty they built the basis of this team while exceeding the cap by millions, that included paying juniors (like SBW) overs to get them to the club.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7