Bulldogs fans

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
In the current climate what sort of idiot lets off a firecracker in the middle of a crowd of 30,000?

I think it's time we start to shoot these clowns on suspicion as well. :evil:

In the current climate what sort of idiot lets off a firecracker in the middle of a crowd of 30,000?

In 2002 it was the bulldogs officials ruining our great game, in 2003 and 2004 it was was the bulldogs players ruining the game and also in 2004 and 2005 the bulldogs fans are runing our game. How much more should we have to take from this club. I feel sorry for the good bulldogs fans and I also feel sorry for us and the rest of the Rugby League community who have to put up with this sh!t from this "great" club

hesew bullldogs fans think IQ is what they say when lining up for tickets

Silly bastards.......will they lose 4 points?...........Matabele will you poke sticks at the bulldogs so they lose 4 points, your the only person the media listen to on Manly forums.

It wasn't just a small cracker. It was apparently as big as small ball. It shook the stand and scared a lot of people. I feel sorry for the good Dog fans but there is a culture around that club that is badly on the nose and spoiling it for the game.

scum....scum.....the only comparison are the seaforth AL6 team.....

I could start a debate on wether they should be shot on suspicion, (yes I can smell the sarcasm) but it frightens me no end to find myself agreeing with you.

Pete, I grew up in a place where cats planted bombs and buried land mines at will and I lost some very good friends to cowardly acts like that.

Shooting these rabid fools is the only langhuage they understand.

With your personal history I can undersstand your prejudice towards this type of act. However my history is that of being bought up in a land of democracy and of the assumption of inonnence until proved guilty. My prejudice is just as strong as yours, but as usual we appear to be on opposite sides..........again!

We'll I'll just pray then that it isn't your neighbour or cousin that is innocently shopping when they detonate a bomb in their precinct and smear their brains all over the walls.

It ain't marshall law. I just don't think you'd be talking democracy and benefit of the doubt when you see an idiot reaching around his back to ignite the gelignite strapped to his body.

You'd take him out wouldn't you?

Martial law boys - hopefully it won't come to the stage you are both referring to. What is happening in the UK is horrible.

IMO the Dogs should be docked some points - this is the only way that these supporters can be reigned in. The club was given a suspended four point deduction and they have had many chances!!!

Might be our only hope of making the finals too..........

CW, it is inevitable that it will happen in Australia. And then people will realise how hollow all these nonsense ads they keep running are. They're nothing more than spin to make people "feel" safe.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4