Bulldogs fans

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

KaZa

Bencher
I had a visit to the Kennel forums.

Had a quick read. They are laughing at this forum and our fans being upset. Im actually not that upset Des is going. He did well with us and probably couldnt take us any further. Bulldogs fans talking about us in a negative manner is hilarious. 3 GF appearances in 5 years.. 2 wins. Yeah.. laugh at us!

Just because they have taken our coach does not mean success is guaranteed.

Just a side note.. they dont rate any of our players besides Foran. Here is a snippet.. personal favourite of mine.

-------------------------
1. Barba
2. Turner
3. Morris
4. Lafai
5. McDougall
6. Foran
7. Hodkinson
8. Tolman
9. Ennis (c)
10. Graham
11. Pritchard
12. Halatau
13. Stagg

14. Eastwood
15. Kasiano
16. Taupau
17. Reynolds

WOW!!! premiership winning team anyone?! Under Des and JD it's time to start dreaming guys!!!

:D... Really? that side? Dreaming is a key word!

Rofl. That team is a 10th at best. Foran's a freak but he isnt God...yet.
KaZa said:
I had a visit to the Kennel forums.

Had a quick read. They are laughing at this forum and our fans being upset. Im actually not that upset Des is going. He did well with us and probably couldnt take us any further. Bulldogs fans talking about us in a negative manner is hilarious. 3 GF appearances in 5 years.. 2 wins. Yeah.. laugh at us!

Just because they have taken our coach does not mean success is guaranteed.

Just a side note.. they dont rate any of our players besides Foran. Here is a snippet.. personal favourite of mine.

-------------------------
1. Barba
2. Turner
3. Morris
4. Lafai
5. McDougall
6. Foran
7. Hodkinson
8. Tolman
9. Ennis (c)
10. Graham
11. Pritchard
12. Halatau
13. Stagg

14. Eastwood
15. Kasiano
16. Taupau
17. Reynolds

WOW!!! premiership winning team anyone?! Under Des and JD it's time to start dreaming guys!!!

:D... Really? that side? Dreaming is a key word!

lol at Ben Macdougall. You would have trouble winning the Jim Beam Cup with him in your side.

Barber cant tackle or catch. A little immportant for a fullback.
Turner is ok
Morris is ok but over rated.
Lafai is a risk.
Macdougall well can he do anything at NRL level?
Foran -
Hodko would be a ok hooker but is not a good halfback and was a waste of money. You would think they would know that by now.
Front row is good.
Pritchard is past his best and they spent way to much on him. Penrith are not sad to see him go.
Halatau is nothing
Stagg can tackle but has nothing else in his game.

That team will be lucky to make the 8.

So they can enjoy it now while they think they could be decent.

barbar can't catch!Just let them troll.They'll be worried when all this causes unrest in their club.Des' staff will push current staff aside (dymock incl).Wont that all amke for good morale over at the "family club"!!

I do have to lol @ Lafai and Macdougall pairing on the right, no way that is taking them to a premiership, everything else looks alright apart from their second row, Halatau and Stagg are average.

Quite delusional to think that side would even make top 4. Here is what will happen. Des will roll into Belmore with his all new and much improved support staff. He will bring a handfull of players that will improve the dogs 100 fold. The rest of the dogs players and remaining admin will have their noses so far out of joint at what they will then see as an invasion, that the in fighting, scheming and back stabbing will make our current situation look no more dramatic then a Marx Bros movie.

sad really isnt it lol the funny part is if (and i hope not) they are successful under de$$ and his $taff truth be told underneath their new blue and white colours will come a long and succesful history from manly ,yer thats right TROLLS MANLY

BOUGHT NOT BRED HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

all this talk of foran going, good take them all im ready for the future so be it take them i want players in my team who bleed maroon and white not $$$$$$$$$$ or loyalty to a false me$$iah

im ready to move on im not angry anymore ,im relieved we can now plan ahead

the rotten leg is half amputated now somebody pass me the saw to get rid of it FOREVER !!!!!!!!

PS PREMIERS 2011 = MANLY WARRINGAH SEA EAGLES i bet it burns your eyes reading that :D:D:D:D:D:D

Is this from the same fans that trash/burn stadiums,trash opposition fans cars and act in a mob mentality?

Who cares what these mob runners think.Ain't De$$ie going to be proud of his new fans

Nthn NSW said:
Is this from the same fans that trash/burn stadiums,trash opposition fans cars and act in a mob mentality?

Who cares what these mob runners think.Ain't De$$ie going to be proud of his new fans

Not to forget trashing Public Transport,costing taxpayers extra thousands and thousands in repairs,security and cleaning.And let's not forget the fact that they intimidate other supporters (and the general public) on the trains.Big heroes!!

I hear Copa Eagle has been in the gym for the last couple of months and is planning to ride the trains and flog these "big heroes" with his lead lined Eagles jacket.

MANLY4LIFE said:
sad really isnt it lol the funny part is if (and i hope not) they are successful under de$$ and his $taff truth be told underneath their new blue and white colours will come a long and succesful history from manly ,yer thats right TROLLS MANLY

BOUGHT NOT BRED HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

all this talk of foran going, good take them all im ready for the future so be it take them i want players in my team who bleed maroon and white not $$$$$$$$$$ or loyalty to a false me$$iah

im ready to move on im not angry anymore ,im relieved we can now plan ahead

the rotten leg is half amputated now somebody pass me the saw to get rid of it FOREVER !!!!!!!!

PS PREMIERS 2011 = MANLY WARRINGAH SEA EAGLES i bet it burns your eyes reading that :D:D:D:D:D:D
yea ,remember how they went off at the roosters when they got Mason,saying and bragging that ,at least we breed our own players,how hypocritical is that

Watch your backs Bulldogs, we're looking for an Assistant Coach. Now that you have Egan I think Dymock will be available. He'd be better off at Manly anyways seeing as he had the balls to stand up to you guys and stay loyal to the ARL.

This isn't over by a long shot. Once the dust clears we'll start firing back.

mickyj said:
lol at Ben Macdougall. You would have trouble winning the Jim Beam Cup with him in your side.

Barber cant tackle or catch. A little immportant for a fullback.
Turner is ok
Morris is ok but over rated.
Lafai is a risk.
Macdougall well can he do anything at NRL level?
Foran -
Hodko would be a ok hooker but is not a good halfback and was a waste of money. You would think they would know that by now.
Front row is good.
Pritchard is past his best and they spent way to much on him. Penrith are not sad to see him go.
Halatau is nothing
Stagg can tackle but has nothing else in his game.

That team will be lucky to make the 8.

So they can enjoy it now while they think they could be decent.

your note for Foz should be.. still at Manly.

Quick question to all Bulldogs fans reading: how will it feel if you win a premiership with Manly Sea Eagles staff? It will feel pretty good over here because we breed success, you buy it.

Bought, not bred!! Get used to that saying because you will be hearing it for sometime.

Guys, really ?? No one ever said being intelligent was a prerequisite for Doggies fans. Let them dream.

mozgrame said:
Des will roll into Belmore with his all new and much improved support staff. He will bring a handfull of players that will improve the dogs 100 fold.

The problem is 100 x 0 is still 0.

Let the Dogs fans laugh all they want. They will always be the club that sold out this great game to make it an impotent News Ltd subsidiary. The club that forever crippled the game through their greed, their lies, their duplicity, their deception.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2