Bulldogs disgraced on and off the field ... AGAIN!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Beaver boy

Reserve Grader
As if it couldn't get any worse for the dogs, the their fans have been disgraced again after a Lebanese youth was caught throwing punches at Police. How anyone could support this club is beyond belief.

until people who do this are actually charged, possibly gaoled (short time), and definitely given a record as opposed to being let go on some ridiculous bond because of 'social pressures made me do it' excuses.....it will continue to happen.

Our weak as piss laws lead to this kind of thing. Even more so with minors. The police officer will probably have to apologise to the kid. We get it so wrong in this department where this stuff is considered a minor crime.
Mandatory minimum 3 months in the big house for this kind of thing in the states. That might make scum like this think twice and let police do their jobs.

Our weak as piss laws lead to this kind of thing. Even more so with minors. The police officer will probably have to apologise to the kid. We get it so wrong in this department where this stuff is considered a minor crime.
Mandatory minimum 3 months in the big house for this kind of thing in the states. That might make scum like this think twice and let police do their jobs.

Would that big house be The Biggest Loser house? :p

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4