Bulldogs Centre of Government Grants

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan79

Reserve Grader
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/bulldogs-enjoying-a-reborn-belmore-sports-ground/story-e6frexnr-1226178919638

It makes you feel good about our home when you read articles like this one.

"The centre took one year to complete at a cost of $9 million - $5 million of which came from the Rudd Government, $3 million from the ex-Keneally Government and $500,000 each from Canterbury Leagues Club and Canterbury Council."

Wow. I'm glad they needed a shiny new state of the art training facility. Glad no one else requires a stadium upgrade. They might have a right to be pissed off!

Dan, this article I think is a direct relation to the knowledge of the writer. If he actually thought about it rather than just stuffing his propaganda down our throat. Manlys offices and training grounds are out of Narrabeen. Now, I have never been to Belmore or Narrabeen so I cannot compare. But weren't they saying that Narrrabeen had the most up to date training facility.
If he was comparing grounds, then it is a valid article.

I flagged it not as a comparison with home grounds..... or training facilities. But in the fact that they managed to pull together 8 million dollars worth of funding for a training facility. Where the Eagles are struggling to get a decent grant to upgrade a facility (there home ground) that the broader community would appreciate.

Dan79 said:
I flagged it not as a comparison with home grounds..... or training facilities. But in the fact that they managed to pull together 8 million dollars worth of funding for a training facility. Where the Eagles are struggling to get a decent grant to upgrade a facility (there home ground) that the broader community would appreciate.

I know, my point was don't put too much into what Ritchie says.

I think the point needs to be why Brookvale doesn't get any money.
Is it an Eagles thing or is it a area thing?

Canterbury bankstown district has always had a strong labour following no wonder the rudd govt was quick to act.No wonder des went to the bulldogs.

PONTIAN SEA EAGLE said:
Canterbury bankstown district has always had a strong labour following no wonder the rudd govt was quick to act.No wonder des went to the bulldogs.

Yeah he went to the dogs because of a inadequate liberal government, ironstine.....

Derp i live in the northern beaches,lets dumbly vote liberal because its about whats good for us,not whats good for the country

The Eagle said:
PONTIAN SEA EAGLE said:

Yeah he went to the dogs because of a inadequate liberal government, ironstine.....

Derp i live in the northern beaches,lets dumbly vote liberal because its about whats good for us,not whats good for the country
Mate if abbott gets in we get the funding like he promised.That's good enough for me, besides could you see julia really winning the next election.

Masked Eagle said:
Marginal electorate.

Incorrect. It's Lakemba (State) and Watson (Federal), both safe LABOR electorates. In fact they are both so safe that in the abysmal performances from both Labor governments recently, they were still able to hold more than 55% of the two party vote, even in the NSW election. In fact the Belmore booths voted a lot stronger than anywhere else in their seats (other than Lakemba itself) so there is no way it is a marginal seat. Look at who gave them funding? Labor governments.

PONTIAN SEA EAGLE said:
The Eagle said:
PONTIAN SEA EAGLE said:

Mate if abbott gets in we get the funding like he promised.That's good enough for me, besides could you see julia really winning the next election.

Abbott is the worst thing that could ever happen for the country, he is 90% dumber than George W Bush jnr

Plus $10 mil isn't even close to what we need for proper upgrades to brookie

The Eagle said:
PONTIAN SEA EAGLE said:
The Eagle said:
PONTIAN SEA EAGLE said:

Abbott is the worst thing that could ever happen for the country, he is 90% dumber than George W Bush jnr

90% dumber than George W which would make him 100% smarter than Julia

The Eagle said:
PONTIAN SEA EAGLE said:
The Eagle said:
PONTIAN SEA EAGLE said:

Really? 90% dumber than George W Bush? Where's your Oxford degree Shane? Were you ever a Rhodes Scholar?

Just because he believes in something you don't doesn't make him unintelligent. He is allowed to have his faith, just like you are allowed to have your opinion. Doesn't make him more or less intelligent. He could probably beat you in an intellectual conversation any day of the week....he might stutter a bit around some answers but you can get used to that.

George W Bush was/is an idiot. At least Abbott can use the correct words. Bush tried to use big words to sound intelligent and came off looking like an idiot. Reminds me of Pauline Hansen.

Julia Gillard is intelligent as well but the people she has in her ministry are not the smartest bunch around. That's what makes the difference.

Jono said:
The Eagle said:
PONTIAN SEA EAGLE said:
The Eagle said:
PONTIAN SEA EAGLE said:

Really? 90% dumber than George W Bush? Where's your Oxford degree Shane? Were you ever a Rhodes Scholar?

Just because he believes in something you don't doesn't make him unintelligent. He is allowed to have his faith, just like you are allowed to have your opinion. Doesn't make him more or less intelligent. He could probably beat you in an intellectual conversation any day of the week....he might stutter a bit around some answers but you can get used to that.

George W Bush was/is an idiot. At least Abbott can use the correct words. Bush tried to use big words to sound intelligent and came off looking like an idiot. Reminds me of Pauline Hansen.

Julia Gillard is intelligent as well but the people she has in her ministry are not the smartest bunch around. That's what makes the difference.

Yes we will have WIRELESS internet at super fast speeds.....however wireless anything is a pure joke....it drops out and a little girl pointed this out, thus makes me think he is dumber than Bush, Bush was dumb because he should have told more truth,i was fine with him wanting Hussain out of power, but dont hide behind make believe wmd's

I have no problems with faith,i have my own take on it actually

Brookvale also needs and deserves more than $10mil to bring into this century

Gillard is only keeping a promise to those who handed her the keys, but her party is a rabble.....which is a shame

Uni doesn't make a person smart, if your an idiot you probably always will be, education has nothing on experience

Lol@jolores, rusted on liberal/labour people are idiots

The Eagle said:
Jono said:
The Eagle said:
PONTIAN SEA EAGLE said:
The Eagle said:

Yes we will have WIRELESS internet at super fast speeds.....however wireless anything is a pure joke....it drops out and a little girl pointed this out, thus makes me think he is dumber than Bush, Bush was dumb because he should have told more truth,i was fine with him wanting Hussain out of power, but dont hide behind make believe wmd's

I have no problems with faith,i have my own take on it actually

Brookvale also needs and deserves more than $10mil to bring into this century

Gillard is only keeping a promise to those who handed her the keys, but her party is a rabble.....which is a shame

Uni doesn't make a person smart, if your an idiot you probably always will be, education has nothing on experience

Lol@jolores, rusted on liberal/labour people are idiots

Uni doesn't make a person smart I agree and you are the best example for that

Indeed I am,i didn't go to uni

Thanks for the compliment,
Its very nice of you but non side switchers in politics **** up local areas no matter which side you are on

If riverstone wasn't a safe labor seat it might not be so boring a place, just like the bull**** with brookvale oval not getting its deserved respect

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2