Bulldogs bottlegate

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I am interested in hearing how you guys think the Canterbury club could have been held accountable for this or stopped it from occurring.
For a start they could have identified those responsible. Nothing has happened (or been reported) in the weeks since those 12 or so supporters had their faces plastered on the media.
Don't tell me that the Dogs don't know exactly who these people are and how to contact them.
They have managed to cover it up, despite all the spin about "banning them for life!"
It's sickening how the NRL comes down heavily on certain clubs, and let's Teflon Todd give his former employee the green light for atrocious behaviour.

What about the Melbourne game a few weeks ago. 2V was yelled at by their fans and threatened if one can believe the papers.

Toddy would almost certainly be looking into that wouldn't he? I know call me gullible.

For a start they could have identified those responsible. Nothing has happened (or been reported) in the weeks since those 12 or so supporters had their faces plastered on the media.
Don't tell me that the Dogs don't know exactly who these people are and how to contact them.
They have managed to cover it up, despite all the spin about "banning them for life!"
It's sickening how the NRL comes down heavily on certain clubs, and let's Teflon Todd give his former employee the green light for atrocious behaviour.

They had their faces on the 2GB website and one caller rang the radio station and said he knew one of them.

The presenter told him to hold on and apparently got the guys details. So either the guy hung up or the details were given and proved not to the one the guy thought it was.

The bottle throwing was incited by the inflammatory actions of the players. Without Graham & co doing what they did, the bottle throwing doesn't happen.

Asking Greenberg to be impartial is like asking Murdoch to be impartial.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6