BULLDOGS ARE CHEATS

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

chrisos

Reserve Grader
ALL DAY THEY KEPT TAKING DIVES,SLOWING DOWN THE PLAY THE BALL ETC,THEY CHEATED US OUT OF THE GAME,GO DRAGONS TONIGHT TO BEAT BUNNIES SO WE MAKE THE FINALS,CANT HELP BUT THINK THIS YEAR ISNT OUR YEAR THOUGH WE NEED ALL OUR PLAYERS BACK FIT N HEALTHY<BRING IT ON>

Yeah I agree - our lack of hardness in defence and our inability to keep a single unbroken line when they wre attacking was clearly because they cheated!

Seriously - we defend well in this game and we flog them.

I reckon there might be something wrong with your capslock. it must be stuck or something.

Flip link said:
I reckon there might be something wrong with your capslock. it must be stuck or something.
**** FLIP DONT YOU HATE IT WHEN THAT HAPPENS
;)

Chrisos i would love to agree with you but i cant. Last week we had stuff go against us and it effected us. This week we couldnt hack a team coming 13th actually turning up. We played with no heart today and its the first time we have all year.

No excuses anymore. we couldnt get up for a game where our season on the line against a shabby dogs outfit. We just dont seem to have any real leadership. Lyon is awesome but we need more than him to get us over the line. Tony Williams needs to go bigtime his lazyness is like a cancer i cant stand him he doesnt add enough. palming someone off 3 or 4 times a game isnt enough. i am so disappointed with them and for the first time in my life i dont want to make the semis.

give credit where credits due...they had nothing to play for, wanted to send 2 veterans out winners and they got the 2 points...we were ordinary (like most weeks) and our team looks busted and has so for a few weeks. Good win Bulldogs!!

We got lucky, Shoulders should of been sent off.
Cant keep making excuses when we lose, just face the facts. The players are not fit enough and are not playing to there potential. Also we have had a bad run with injuries. 

The big problem this team has is all the excuses when they lose

To be honest I haven't seen a team go back into their shells us much as we seem to when something goes against us.

Hopefully next year brings a better mental toughness and a willingness to dig in during times of adversity.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6