• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
I have read elsewhere on this forum that Bryant was ordinary today. I beg to differ. I thought he had his best game and his 132 metres plus work in defence was great. I noticed that Cuthbo and Jack came on earlier and Des was trying to even the rotation (until Jack was injured.)

I have no idea why Ballin had so little game time, especially given that Glenn Stewart copped a bad cork.

I agree that it was Bryant's best game in a long, long time. Played quite a lot of minutes, was making good metres with each carry and was generally pretty impressive.

From the ground he looked like he was having a great game. Getting involved and doing the hard stuff with Kite who just absolutely on fire.

Suspected broken ribs. He came on early in the first half (Bryant went off after about 13-15 minutes, Kite after about 20 I think?) and played for about 15 minutes before going off. Didn't come back on in the second half.

I agree, Kite and Bryant and Hall went extremely well. They all looked sharp and fit. This comes from continual play. Those bigger guys need to run, often. Therefore I'm really opposed to time-off for them. Maybe older guys like Beaver, and myself, need more recovery time, but the younger ones need game time. More serere injuries are just bad luck.

It was me who mentioned Bryants game, i didnt think it was as good as those stats and others are suggesting, but it must have been. Just didnt really notice him

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2