• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kevinward777

First Grader
We were absolutely brutal tonight. The most vicious and hard hitting defence I can remember in a long long time. Probably will cost the Dogs Kasiano for 6 to 8 weeks and KK gone with a hammy. That said I have to say the defensive effort by the Bulldogs particularly with only 2 men on the bench was outstanding.......and IMO there is the biggest benefit Hasler has brought to the Dogs.....fitness and exceptional defense.

It could have gone either way tonight and even though we lost my confidence in this team has been restored going into the final 6 weeks. Hope we get Snake back next week, however I am feeling very confident that we will win at least 4 of our last 6 and the 8 is ridiculously tight. Weith the Broncos losing and suffering an injury to Hodges as well as likely suspensions we may still only be a win out of the four by the end of the weekend. AWESOME effort tonight and if we can reproduce that in the next few weeks we'll go real good.

The Dogs win tonight will most certainly have ramifications further down the track with crucial long term injuries tonight.

Maybe. Kasiano is just a headhunting, clueless, overrated slob anyway. He got what was coming to him. They went better without him.

Yep. On tonights effort the hype is outweighed by the $650 000 a season prise tag. Sure glad we decided to go with Chee Kam< Sao, and Richie F while pocketing around $350 000 change over Big T Rex.

The Who said:
Yes, all our forwards were brutal. Except one. Our biggest. He didn't put in.
When he leaves, he will earn a place on the Solomon Haumono Walk of Fame outside the Leagues Club. Dedicated to dumb, lazy, overrated forwards who talked themselves up just to let everyone down. Oh, and who left Manly to 'further' their careers at the Bulldogs.

Phantar said:
When he leaves, he will earn a place on the Solomon Haumono Walk of Fame outside the Leagues Club. Dedicated to dumb, lazy, overrated forwards who talked themselves up just to let everyone down. Oh, and who left Manly to 'further' their careers at the Bulldogs.

Ok I am as disappointed with T-Rex as anyone....but "talk himself up" ?

When did he say anthing at all let alone talk himself up ?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8