Brown given 2 yr extension

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yeah - I would have hated to attract the quality of player The Dragons have, I would have hated to have a home semi final, and two bites of the cherry, I would have hated coming second !!!

Are you guys kidding?

His players have IMPROVED under him.

His Team has IMPROVED under him.

Nathan Brown is a fantastic coach for one of his experience.

Remember, they were DECIMATED with injury last year.

er..........What big name player did he bring to there club?

They have a wealth of top juniors and older players. That's something he has that Manly doesn't have.

Improve under him, don't know either. They were good players before he coached them.

I'd put him in a similar league as Dessie. I wouldn't swap though.

Ryan, I think one too many years of watching Bears games at North Sydney Oval might have done something to your brain. Brown has nothing to do with the quality of players they attract. They have a HUGE juniors base to choose from. They have consistently underachieved in the years he's been at the helm, regardless of injuries (which I do admit have been horrific). Definitely some of the young guys have improved since he's been there (Young, Sims, etc) but they would have been good regardless. Can you honestly say that Lang or Sheens or another quality coach wouldn't have won the Comp with that lot? (btw, no offence at the Bears joke - I couldn't help it :D )

Dessie has "overachieved" whilst Brown has underachieved. The cattle at his disposal are far superior all over the park to us, he should have at the very least appeared in a GF.

Byso the overachieved was just for you :D

Seriously with the Cattle they have had over the last four years they should have won at least one premiership. They have depth, a great junior talent pool and more talent than any other side. They have grossly underachieved!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4