Brown Buckets St G in Paper Today

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
Surely in an attempt to rev up his players Nathan Brown has given him players heaps in the Daily Terror today. See http://www.silvertails.net/news.php?extend.1196

They will be fired up and Manly will need to start well. When a side is down it is so important not to give them a sniff and the crowd must be revved up to get the home side up early.

I have bad memories of St G giving it to us at Win last year after they lost five of their first six.

No Bailey and Ryles helps us though. They have a young, inexperienced side and so our centres need to be on the ball as they have often had success at hitting us out wide with their speed merchants.

we have a good solid team with no injuries/suspensions and a halves combo that is fairly settled (more games together than the saints)

There is no excuse for a loss at home here

God, thinking about playing st george brings back memories of sitting down the pub on a sunday afternoon enjoying a few "sherbets" with some mates.... the mighty eagles have been given no hope by anyone to beat St George and all of a sudden we are up 34 - 4..... right then the beers started really flowing and the bloody dragons come back and won... i was devestated felt like a waste of beer.... after a few more i was over it!! :drunk: :cry: :cry: :drunk:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4