Brooky Sat Night

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I don't get to Brookie often, but making the trip to the big smoke on Sat to watch the Eagles. It will be my oldest boy's first trip to the Fortress. Can't wait.

I'm looking after my youngest daughter on Sat night while the missus goes out. Is a 7 month old too young to take to a night footy game? @:eek:

My 2 older kids are busting to go :)
No - I see lots of babies in their cute little Manly Onesies there.
Kids pick up on the motion and enjoy the crowd. It should be a balmy night, perfect for your other kiddies to run amok:rofl:

If Manly had any sense, they would hand out a couple of flags and the Fortress will be the Happiest Place on Earth :inlove:

I'm looking after my youngest daughter on Sat night while the missus goes out. Is a 7 month old too young to take to a night footy game? @:eek:

My 2 older kids are busting to go :)

I think 7 months is probably old enough to tag along. she can go get the beers if she doesn't like the footy.

#ihavenokids

Can't wait for the first home game of the year!! Hopefully the crowd really gets behind the team and we get the result against the Scumbags. Need to bounce back from that shocker last week. Taking my son to his first night game with the wife so looking forward to some great footy and crowd support to get the boys over the line

This is a good thread
Get the shivers knowing that the boys will be running on to eagle rock
And snake to score under the posts

Never miss a game down at brookvale to see our boys run out!'

Being a local I love being able to go to most games at home

Not going to miss this one

Storm then dogs next week - I think payback for last year is on the cards

Been waiting all summer to get back down there

I think 7 months is probably old enough to tag along. she can go get the beers if she doesn't like the footy.

#ihavenokids
Haha... could fit plenty of beers into the pram ;)

The kids still haven't got around to making up the Global Eagle banner... Send me one in the post mate :)

We are season ticket holders in Jane Try stand and none of my family of 5 want to go ..... we won't be there.

I'll be there. I don't know what to expect. I can't see myself booing DCE either. Just doesn't seem sportsmanlike. We have 3 extra days rest, so no excuses regardless of injuries.

Anyone that boos any member of the team is a drop kick!

Like me you might hate what have done , and how they have done it but if you boo $CE you boo the team, and I hardly think that's the best motivation for our side to run out at home.

Yeah guys, no boo-ing....just throw rotten eggs. (if they were fresh eggs, he may demand they be sold and be given the money)

Sea Eagles v Storm
Saturday March 14
Brookvale Oval, 7pm NRL kick-off
Gates Open 2.15pm

Football returns to Brookvale Oval this Saturday in what marks our first home game of the 2015 season as we take on the Melbourne Storm, arguably our greatest rivals over the last 10 years.

The Sea Eagles look to bounce back after a first round loss to begin the season and what better incentive than returning home to a ground that has become increasingly formidable for all opponents.

With 9 home wins from 10 in 2014, we have truly made Brookvale Oval a Fortress and now look to make amends for our only home defeat last year against the Storm.

The first 5000 people through the gate will receive a FREE flag commemorating our return to Brookvale for 2015, while there is also a chance you could be invited on the field at half time in a ‘kick-to-win’ competition thanks to Daikin.:rofl::carpstreamer::checkeredflag::balloon::rugby:

I'll be there.

I've seen players come and go but i must admit this one did hurt, especially the way he was paraded around and the fact we (possibly) lost gifty trying to bankroll his offer.

Still, there's no point in crying over spilt milk and i won't boo him either.

I may even get out of my chair and jump up if he scores a try because i'll see that Manly jersey crossing the line and that is the most important thing.

Onwards and upwards. We'll survive like we always have.

DiCkhEad is going to have to play extremely well or else he'll be blamed for everything that goes wrong.

Sea Eagles v Storm
Saturday March 14
Brookvale Oval, 7pm NRL kick-off

The first 5000 people through the gate will receive a FREE flag commemorating our return to Brookvale

How good did the hill and stands look with lots of Maroon and White flags flying high for us!
Couldn't get there myself, anyone snag a few spare flags and willing to exchange one for some beer or something?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8