Brookvale Centre of excellence

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Taken from another site
F10CC4ED-6709-408F-B4F1-3888C1329B9C.jpeg
CC732B25-8AB8-464B-B9EB-C91C74EC7431.jpeg

C381F398-44BF-4F3C-B421-FABFE66C4706.jpeg

So if there are what is it 4000 or 5000 seats in the new Coe if they continue the design around the rest of the ground theat would be close to 30000 seats would it not?

Both sides are twice as long as the end where the COE is so thats a lot of bum places.

Imagine it extended around the entire oval. Could be glorious.

Agree, and with the roof covering over all of the seats, it will have a really good atmosphere to go with it.

Seeing how other grounds are upgraded around the world, it wouldn't surprise me if the hill is done next (pending funding). You could build from behind the hill during the season and then the remainder in the off season which will hopefully lessen the need for games being moved from Brookie.

So if there are what is it 4000 or 5000 seats in the new Coe if they continue the design around the rest of the ground theat would be close to 30000 seats would it not?

Both sides are twice as long as the end where the COE is so thats a lot of bum places.

3,000 seats in the new COE.

In the plans of future upgrades, new Western & Eastern Stands would be two tiers and have at least double the capacity of the new Northern Stand. Total Capacity of at least 20,000 on a full upgrade of the entire ground.

3,000 seats in the new COE.

In the plans of future upgrades, new Western & Eastern Stands would be two tiers and have at least double the capacity of the new Northern Stand. Total Capacity of at least 20,000 on a full upgrade of the entire ground.
25,000 would be the sweet spot. Hope we build it for the future not just the next 5 years. Single best piece of infrastructure NSW ever built was the harbour bridge, designed in the 20's and still functional 100 years later.

Wow geez you'll get crook neck on those edge corner seats. Looks like you are facing the hill or the Jane Try stand but have to look at 90 deg to where you're facing.

Wow geez you'll get crook neck on those edge corner seats. Looks like you are facing the hill or the Jane Try stand but have to look at 90 deg to where you're facing.
The club should reserve these crook seats for rival supporters, just like the Donkeys do at Suncorp.

Wouldnt it be nice if Admin took us, members, into the new Centre of Excellence through a professionally made video so we can see all the work and the fantastic facility we now have? Besides having a physical tour this would be the next best thing and a fantastic way of further connecting us members to the Club. C'mon Admin show some initiative and enterprise. Thoughts?

Last edited:
Wouldnt it be nice if Admin took us, members, into the new Centre of Excellence through a professionally made video so we can see all the work and the fantastic facility we know have? Besides having a physical tour this would be the next best thing and a fantastic way of further connecting us members to the Club. C'mon Admin show some initiative and enterprise. Thoughts?
Sounds like a job for the Sea Eagles media team

Wouldnt it be nice if Admin took us, members, into the new Centre of Excellence through a professionally made video so we can see all the work and the fantastic facility we now have? Besides having a physical tour this would be the next best thing and a fantastic way of further connecting us members to the Club. C'mon Admin show some initiative and enterprise. Thoughts?

(sorry)

Wow...it looks sensational. And the best part, the Hill remains in place.

I get people's love of the hill, but the reality is that if we're ever going to host Semi-Finals football, or Brookie is to be the main A-League or Super Rugby venue north of the Harbour until you get to Gosford ... then the hill is likely going to have to make way for a grandstand or just outer seating.

The only way forward for Brookie as more than just Manly's home ground is to be all-seater.

I get people's love of the hill, but the reality is that if we're ever going to host Semi-Finals football, or Brookie is to be the main A-League or Super Rugby venue north of the Harbour until you get to Gosford ... then the hill is likely going to have to make way for a grandstand or just outer seating.

The only way forward for Brookie as more than just Manly's home ground is to be all-seater.
I get where you're coming from Hv8, it's progress and all that, but their needs to be a place for the hard core Manly fans to congregate and mingle together, maybe half of the hill will do. In those hard fought tight games at Brookie our players draw strength from the support they get from our fans on the hill.

@The Wheel @Mitch
Work your magic!

I get where you're coming from Hv8, it's progress and all that, but their needs to be a place for the hard core Manly fans to congregate and mingle together, maybe half of the hill will do. In those hard fought tight games at Brookie our players draw strength from the support they get from our fans on the hill.

We need to keep up or we get left behind. A full stadium rebuild is the only way to move forward. I love the hill but it needs to go if we are to be taken seriously as a leading club of the competition.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8