Brooks UNLEASHED!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Yeah Paulo looked underdone. Some of his yardage carries were pretty pedestrian and he looked soft in D. I think he can come good because I liked what I saw from him last year in firsts. Maybe he should have played more of the trials?!
Paulo was a distant poor performer in a great side.

Yeah Paulo looked underdone. Some of his yardage carries were pretty pedestrian and he looked soft in D. I think he can come good because I liked what I saw from him last year in firsts. Maybe he should have played more of the trials?!
Personally I didn't like his energy
He has great qualities as a footballer, but today was not up with his mates in attitude

Yeah that’s my bet. Apparently he has been training really well and was great in the trials. Maybe Talau at a pinch but I tend to think he is seen exclusively as a centre. I could be wrong.
I like Vega he's good in attack, powerful runs and has some flair about him. Hits like a truck in D but definitely has some issues there. High ball one of them but i see him scoring many a try if he does come in

I like Vega he's good in attack, powerful runs and has some flair about him. Hits like a truck in D but definitely has some issues there. High ball one of them but i see him scoring many a try if he does come in
The disappointing thing about losing Saab is so many half chances become tries because of his speed. That intercept try was so important in the context on the game today too. Never thought I’d say it but Saab is a big loss!

The disappointing thing about losing Saab is so many half chances become tries because of his speed. That intercept try was so important in the context on the game today too. Never thought I’d say it but Saab is a big loss!
100% massive loss! Today his stats were something like 230 meters a try and i think it was 8 tackle busts. He has gotten a lot stronger with his kick returns and that combination with dce will definitely be missed.

From Aaron Woods.....

1000002685.jpg

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8