Brooks and Moses

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
All comments in this topic is about the players being young,inexperience and small. However, to be honest there game is just improving every game they play. West Tigers are so lucky to have their spine with young gunz. Its always interesrting to see this young guys play.They are outstanding. Congratulations to these two. They will become superstars after a season playing footy..........The club is not providing young guns many chances to play.. See you people wana buy players outside without involving your young gunz to play. There is so much of understudy of the young guns as i would say

What?

I'm sick of the media hype over this pair. They may be great in the future but they are cannon fodder at present. What are the tigers thinking putting them in 1st grade? Moses was totally hammered every time he got the ball. Brooks has an attitude on him, and he's dirty. Always niggling and happy to put on a gouge or facial as third man in the tackle. He actually can't make a tackle on his own. In other games I've seen he is the first player to pat an opponent on the head, back or chest when they knock on. Often the "pat" is quite hard. His face is expressionless. Full of it. I see these 2 as having their careers ruined by being up too early.
Shoe1, your comment is still relevant. Whenever I watch Brooks play he infuriates me with his smart arse ways and another is Luke Keary from Souths.

When you and your halves partner have been promised that they'll be the clubs future NRL halves pairing right from SG Ball, as well as not having to earn their spots through SG Ball, Holden Cup or NRL (they've skipped NSW Cup) with quality performances....... I can see why they're cocky and full of themselves! Then add the club constantly blowing gale force winds of praise up their wazoos, even when they played crap; oh and how could we forget the old Balmain boys like Uncle Benny Elias throwing their club stature around to get what he wants for his nephew......
These boys have a lot of learning to do and if they can't handle the pressure, then the club only has themselves to blame!
Now I'm sick of hearing about DCE and Foz but these two.... Gee I'm totally over hearing and reading all the over exaggerated unwarranted hype!! Like move on media, when they actually play like they've earned and deserve the hype, then write about them, but not every bl***y 2nd week like you do now!!!

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4