Brookie Tkts & Members Discount

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ssar

Bencher
Ticketmaster.com.au offers the good "Enter offer code/password" option for MWSE members, to result in discounted tickets for Manly games.

I forget what the discount was last time I checked within the last couple of years, but just now for Brookie Sea eagles v Knights 17 Mar 2013:

Gen Admission Adult: $28, MWSE Member Gen Admission Adult: $27.
Gen Admission Concession: $23, MWSE Member Gen Admission Concession: $22.50.
(Plus booking fee)

(Buying tickets for my Knights-supporting companions whom I will be taking to the game btw, I'll be using one of my membership included Brookie games myself)

Now I hope some of the profits of Brookie ticket sales actually go to the Manly club etc. but that discount is RIDICULOUS.
It's not even worth entering your member number in.

However, it's Manly and it's Brookie so I don't really care, but I would have expected more significant discounts.

We are going regardless, as Sea Eagles v Knights is massive rivalry and should be great. Hopefully it will be a similar result to last time they played each other @ Brookie late in last year's season..

Go Manly!

ssar - if you don't mind queuing for tickets at the ground you would be better off cause there will be no booking fee. The $1 members discount per ticket online is not worth it unless you're buying 10 or so tickets.

Actually got around to buying them online via the mwse site link to ticketmaster page offering members discount option etc last night and again compared non-member, and the discount was actually bigger now - around the 10% claimed rather than just $1 & 50c respectively.

Strange.

Anyway, done, fine, lookin' forward to getting to Brookie again!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4