Brookie funding.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
So with labour winning is this the end of funding to improve our ground???.What i also want to know is why should labour be any different & not allocate funding what's our administration doing about this. 

It is hard to know how much credibility to give Mr Rabbit in his promise to fund Brookie, especially when even internal Lib polling suggested they thought they were going to come up just short in the election. The election before they knew they were going to lose.

Surely some Stimulus funding could be given to Brookie though the private ownership of the team is surely a negative, as the Government would not want to be seen to supporting private investors. (A joke excuse as neither Max or Penn has invested for profit).

I reckon we are sunk as per investment in the ground, though maybe the State Libs can be lobbied - they will walk it in next March!! (However, they don't need to promise a thing nor do they need Northern Beaches votes.)

Guys this is a joke the liberals were willing to fund the ground why don't we just go to julia & update her on the agreement the club had with tony abbott.

The Independents have suggested Abbot could get policy passed from opposition.  It ain't gunna happen though.

If anyone thought we'd get federal funding from either side are kidding themselves. Both sides of politics are only interested in marginal seats and now the independents seats. Abbott promised it in 2007 knowing they were going to lose.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4