Broncs v Knights

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I found it a mixed bag.

On one hand the Knights are coping a hiding, which is always good to see.

On the other hand it was the broncos putting 70+ on the board.

I'm not quite sure whether I enjoyed it or not.

I hate the Broncos more than Newy so I did not enjoy it that much. Johns was the last remaining player form 97 and now he has left the dislike is not quite as strong!!!

It's always painful to watch the Broncs win, except when they're playing Parra, that's just confusing.

Knights were well understrength but everything just seemed to work for Brisbane & nothing worked for Newy. You get that.
Now the table isn't as pretty as it was this morning.

I hated it, turned over to the Tigers game at ht.

Took so much off my weekend watching the maggots win and take their differential from -30 to +35 and be right back in the hunt,

Then again, how sweet would it be to eliminate them at Brookie week 1

Johns was the last remaining player form 97 and now he has left the dislike is not quite as strong!!!

Adam McDougall is still there Garts. To this day my wife still hates him for stomping all over Tooves face in that GF. And when I use the word hate it is meant in its most vengeful manner.

I found it amusing that the broncos put through a field goal....just in case. ha ha

I watched the Broncos/Newcastle game, and couldn't help thinking how great it would be if Manly could put the cleaners through a side at Brookie on a sunday afternoon!!

And we are supposedly talking to Clint Newton for next year.

Some of the knights supporters would be happy to see the last of him in first grade.

I found it amusing that the broncos put through a field goal....just in case. ha ha

:lol:

They put the field goal through just before half-time to ensure that in case Newcastle came out firing in the second half they would still need to get 4 tries.

It was 24 - 6 when the field goal went through.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4