Broncos (spoiler)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Pittwater Legend

We brought back Geoff Toovey!
The Broncos are doing a great job of playing teams into form. It's 5 minutes out from halftime and they trail the Raiders 24-0. The Raiders have scored some great long range tries. I'm thinking that Griffin will probably get hooked as coach this season.

The Raiders also have a poor record backing up from the bye.

what people forget is the raiders with Campese are top 8, without bottom 4.

Like the warriors and dogs they are a team on the move up the ladder. Unfortunately all around the time we are playing them, 2/3 would be a good result.

Refs did there best to get the broncos home. Double movements, ridiculous stoppage of play when the Raiders were on the attack. Thaiday can do what he likes at marker, same as Hodges, they really do intimidate the refs.

that was disgraceful effort by the refs last night with that Kahu stoppage the bloke was deadest 50m away and wasn't going to get hurt from there.
The double movement - those gronks need to go visit specsavers

^ I think it was extremely tactical for the trainer to put his hand up forcing the refs to stop the game (as you heard the ref explain) and they should've just ignored it.

Then to run back in and join in the defensive line was a mockery. It was the same player who dived a bit getting papalli (sp) on report with 3 seconds to go.

I wonder how campese will go after dropping his knee into reed. He should use the billy slater defensive. (being I don't need a defense, I'm billy slater)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6