Bronco's logjam, a recruitment opportunity?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Expect to see more Jersey Flegg / reserve grade names like Sykes, Fulton, Fifita, Roumanos, KDL etc who have found their way into our current top 30 be inserted into the squad.
These young up and coming players you mentioned are still developing and could make an impact to our 30

The super talented Schuster is the future as we thank the Veteran For his past contribution

We needed a gun centre and instead of spending elite money on an elite centre
we have produced the best one in Koula and Tuipulotu is another player with enormous potential

The Silly Season of recruitment has not begun yet and I am sure we will pick up a few good players .

Let us be a bit more optimistic and less catastrophic feathered friend Ryan

Out of the young ones coming through I have my money on Fifita being the bolter. This kid will can be anything. Hits the line with real intent and has Hmole like defence. Very exciting prospect serving his trade in our grades. He will play 1st grade next year and won’t lose his spot once he gets there.

I think I remember hearing we were in the hunt for both Selwyn Cobbo and Palasia. Both turned us down though. So we are clearly looking there.

The player I like is Herbie Farnworth, I think he’d slot in nicely at left centre as an upgrade on Harper.

Big fan of Herbie, sign him up Scotty!

With Walsh signing with the Broncos there is now a logjam in the backs and halves and wondering if there is a opportunity here for Manly to pick up a player or two.

Conceivably you could see one or two of Niu, Te Maire, Fairnworth, Oates, Mariner, Gamble Kelly being move on as the build around Walsh, Staggs, Cobbo, Ezra and Reynolds.

Personally I see 3 players as options

1.Deine Mariner - gun young centre coming through, grab him now and cheaper with a view of him being Koulas eventual long term partner

2.Tesi Nui - I think there is a player there, could pick him up as a centre and back up full back option

3.Te Maire Martin - with Foran and Walker going we will need some halves depth with NRL experience. Te Maire would be great cover for 5/8 and fullback.

Now not advocating that we sign all 3 just see these three as interesting and affordable options.
Two words..
Deine Mariner
Would be good business from the club if we could poach him. Martin would be good too, but he is off to NZ

We can't afford garden furniture let alone any NRL players. We pay 25% of our cap to an over rated goose halfback and a where's Waldo porcelain fullback. No way we're in the market for any player worthwhile.
"Where's Waldo Porcelain Fullback"... always crack me up, Mick. Brilliant!

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6