Broncos' latest whinge

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

fLIP

UFO Hunter
Broncos' latest whinge

The game between the Broncos and the Titans this weekend is at Suncorp but is actually a home game for the Titans.

Well, the Titans have demanded the parking facilities and the use of the 'home' dressing rooms which happens to have a semi permanent setup for the broncos. So they're having to use the away shed and facilities for the match.

Anyway, its enough for a few players and Bennett to have a snicker about on the radio up here. I have never heard a sporting club whine on the way those blokes do. They honestly believe they invented the game. :doh:

Broncos' latest whinge

I can't say I'm looking forward to hearing nothing but Broncos and Lions news for the next few weeks while on holiday.

Broncos' latest whinge

I used to with a passion then Newcastle, Roosters and the Dogs took over. However its coming back.

Broncos' latest whinge

Ever since that 44-10 hiding they gave us at Lang PArk and I had to put up with the gloating of the unwashed, toothless Queensland herd that had jumped on the bandwagon.

It was so amusing when they bombed later that year and Manly still made the finals.

Broncos' latest whinge

Now that everyone is hating them, I don't mind them. Kind of reminds me of the good ol days when everyone hated us. They were the best.

Broncos' latest whinge

Ever since that 44-10 hiding they gave us at Lang PArk and I had to put up with the gloating of the unwashed, toothless Queensland herd that had jumped on the bandwagon.

It was so amusing when they bombed later that year and Manly still made the finals.

Yet you are an avid QLD supporter, mixing with those same unwashed, toothless herd!! :lol:

Broncos' latest whinge

I remember them beating us in one of the initial games (in Brisbane) and Kerrod Walters was awarded a try when he clearly droped the ball basketball style over the line....I've hated them since then.

Broncos' latest whinge

Fark em.
Id be asking for everything.
Id even ask to use their Cheer Leaders aswell. Also , we would like your 5/8 and maybe throw in Hodges aswell. I think the Titans will need all they can take.

Oh yeah , I hate the Broncos too ,

Broncos' latest whinge

Just a thought.

Perhaps, you earn the right to have some sway in the NRL when your premiers???

Broncos' latest whinge

I hope you all havnt forgotten our hatred for the slime..
Hating Parra is liking riding a bike . Once you know how to hate the Slimey bastards you can never forget.
Anyone else cop the "How good is Hindmarsh"****e all the time. They must know its sad when they can only talk about ONE player week in week out.

Broncos' latest whinge

all the parra supporters forgot the football had started in the first couple of weeks here at work

Broncos' latest whinge

[quote author=robbiea]
Hating Parra is liking riding a bike . Once you know how to hate the Slimey bastards you can never forget.
Anyone else cop the "How good is Hindmarsh"****e all the time. They must know its sad when they can only talk about ONE player week in week out.

[/quote]

thants ok, we talk about one player week in week out 8D

Broncos' latest whinge

[quote author=earl]
[quote author=robbiea]

[/quote]

[/quote]
& they both have brothers who are crap.

Broncos' latest whinge

[quote author=earl]
[quote author=robbiea]

[/quote]

[/quote]

:doh:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4