Broncos label Brookvale Oval a ‘s**thole’

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
You guys are in fine form tonight and "likes" to all of you! Gees you crack me up sometimes (as I've said before).

What an hilarious contrast from all the hooha a week ago. As to the subject matter, well what more can I say, you've said it all!

Through tears of laughter, I say this has got to be a thread-of-the-year :D

HappilyManly said:
Wonder if Greenturd will turn up, as an homage to Brookie ? :shy:

Well he is a **** head so makes sense he would be at a **** hole. Hang on he is from Canterbury...... A **** hole club is where he came from.

Well if we needed anymore ammunition for Friday nights match, we just got it!!!

Thanks ****head.

xavier said:
This is the kind of attitude you get when you have an outrageous one team town monopoly in which a bunch of pampered under performing ... heads get to use the major sports venue in a major city as their home ground. Really, the Broncos are so over resourced its a wonder they don't get someone else to do their tackling for them. They are the pampered elites of the league, grown fat and complacent after years of News Limited largese and NRL patronage with a playing schedule that gives them a nice predictable 7 day turnaround and a player roster that only the best salary cap rorting and corporate third party deals can buy. Really they should be investigated by ASIC for anticompetitive behaviour.

Yes, brookie isn't state of the art and needs an upgrade, but its an authentic suburban football ground with oodles of character. Its what happens when a suburban club has to get buy without massage govt and corporate subsidies.

So poor Lowry is going to have to drag his fat complacent pampered arse to the Brookie 'bog' and hopefully we'll give it the flogging it so rightlyfully deserves.

Candidate for post of the year?.

This made my day.

It's our ground, it is a piece of crap (most of it) and a bit dinosaurish but we win loads of games there. What does mud and seats that fall apart matter?

I'll take the dump you call Brookvale oval Todd any day over that concrete jungle suncorp stadium you call home!!

Brookvale is the best place to watch footy- hands down and I would not want to have our home ground anywhere else!!

I think he's onto to something.Face it no one's fixing the joint up, irrespective of who we've got in the political arena. Get every team that plays here, blowing up about it.....
"Aww, we aint playing at that ****hole again are we?!" Manly should change the name to ****hole Oval, until some seroius shiit get's done on the joint. Shiit talking is our only hope!:p

Toddy should'nt have badmouthed Brookie. The future does'nt look good for him..
Todd dies and goes to hell (of course).Greenberg greets him, shows him three doors, and says, "You must spend the rest of eternity in one of the rooms behind these doors. Look in each one and decide which one you want."

Todd opens the first door, and sees a bunch of people standing on their heads on a wooden floor, looking very uncomfortable. He opens the second door, and sees a bunch of people standing on their heads on a concrete floor, looking even more uncomfortable. Finally, he opens the third door, and sees a bunch of people standing around chatting and drinking coffee, up to their knees in s**t.

"Hmmm," he says, "that looks bad, but it's better than the other two. I'll take the third door." Greenberg smiles and shows him in.

Ten minutes later Greenberg walks back into the room and says, "Alright, coffee break's over, back on your heads!"

HoldenV8 said:
From a poster on the Donkeys forum.....

"Nice one Lowrie, give them some more ammo you idiot."

At least one of their fans isn't a dummy lol

More comments from the donkeys forum. They have more than one intelligent supporter

So a team with who plays out of a ****hole has a 9-1 record at home and the team who plays out of the best Rugby League stadium in the world has a 4-5 record.

Go figure.

maybe because they are used to playing on a "heavy track" and under the conditions of Brookvale oval.

add that to the fact that Manly are a very good team, with the best halves combo the game has seen in years.

Brookie is a sh1thole. Who are we kidding? Shouldn't we be happy that other teams don't like coming here??? FMD!

If our ground is so heavy and boggy, how come our backline is so slick?
I watched a bit of the Faders playing on a surface the commentator described as "pristine", and we all know how well that went for them.

All this crap talk reminds me of the old joke.

One day the body parts were arguing who should be boss.

The brain said I'll be boss as I do all the thinking.

The arms said they should be boss because if they didn't work the body would soon die.

The legs equally argued they should be boss because they carry the body around and if they stopped the body wouldn't get anywhere.

Finally the old sh1t hole said I'll be boss.

Every other part of the body laughed and laughed.

So the sh1thole blocked up refusing the sh1t. Soon the brain couldn't think, then the arms and legs wouldn't work and the body fell over.

The rest of the body agreed that that the sh1thole should be boss.

So it just goes to prove if you want to be the boss you need to be a real sh1thole. :D

tookey said:
HoldenV8 said:
From a poster on the Donkeys forum.....

"Nice one Lowrie, give them some more ammo you idiot."

At least one of their fans isn't a dummy lol

More comments from the donkeys forum. They have more than one intelligent supporter

So a team with who plays out of a ****hole has a 9-1 record at home and the team who plays out of the best Rugby League stadium in the world has a 4-5 record.

Actually same fan, just the other head talking...

It seems that Brookvale has an unlikely defender in the form of Michael Crocker.....

http://www.sportsfan.com.au/nothing-wrong-with-brookie,-says-crocker/tabid/91/newsid/139377/default.aspx

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7