broncos Hate day

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Nashy said:
ManlyBacker said:
Nashy said:
When have the Broncos ever had that mentality? Apart from one I can remember, they cop fines and penalties on the chin, always had some of the best players and juniors, and have more money than any other club going.

When did we whinge?

How old are you? Obviously too young to know the real truth from when the club was set up and the headlines for the first 15 years!

Sure, I know sweet FA about anything prior to the NRL. But surely we aren't being that petty that we have to whinge about a team's previous administration.

But either way, I can't really comment. I know they pissed a lot of people off with the SL.

The Manly hate is from the 70's, surely you can't see our issues from the '90's as petty.

This is a perfect example of the double standards we " whinge" about. We're slammed for things from forty years ago & it's cool. We hold a twenty year grudge and we're the ones who are petty. How does that work?

The fact they have rorted the cap for years via secret brown paper envelopes to players and their ex coach

Nashy said:
I can't speak for all Broncos supporters, but I don't bag Manly for anything that far back, because I simply don't know about them.

In the past 10 years, I know they suck though ;)

As long as you make up your own mind about that, its cool.I love to see tribalism. If you have been brainwashed by the media or a wanker then your a fool

Stockholm Syndrome - All their supporters are brainwashed into believing they are the greatest.

Lockyer - being able to whatever he wants in a pub and get away with it where as anyone else would have been Hung, Drawn & Quartered.

Third Man Thaiday - Not onlky is he the third man in on the field but also in the toilet.

Hodges - The cat tackles an injured player in a malicious way and this is deemed a legal tackle by News Ltd controlled puppets that are supposed to impoartial and unbiased Referees.

I could go on for hours but alas I am at work and I do need to get some work done.

The broncos are the covert version of the storm. Dont you worry, cheating the cap is way of life there.They just do their planning & cheating well hidden behind closed doors and corporate structures.

Seaeagle63 said:
Stockholm Syndrome - All their supporters are brainwashed into believing they are the greatest.

Lockyer - being able to whatever he wants in a pub and get away with it where as anyone else would have been Hung, Drawn & Quartered.

Third Man Thaiday - Not onlky is he the third man in on the field but also in the toilet.

Hodges - The cat tackles an injured player in a malicious way and this is deemed a legal tackle by News Ltd controlled puppets that are supposed to impoartial and unbiased Referees.

I could go on for hours but alas I am at work and I do need to get some work done.

See you next Sunday?

Superleague.. and every other team that joined and stuffed the ARL. I have respect only for the Arl aligned teams.. The rest I will always have an ecxuse to vent my hate. When Manly don't play I back against all ex superleague scum...

Funnily enough a lot of the reasons given here echo those of your average footy fan and their reasons for hating Manly....

For mine... Well living in QLD, it's the endless media circle jerk over all things Broncos... I want to headbutt Chris F***king Bombolas sooooooo hard I can TASTE IT. Something about seeing that assclown bleeding on the ground with an imprint of my forehead where his face used to be is so very appealing....

WAMF said:
Seaeagle63 said:

See you next Sunday?

At ANZ? I would like to say I will be there but I doubt it.

More than likley I will be at Rocky Sharks Leagues Club.

Come on down if you dare to cross the river. lol

I hate how everyone from qld is classed as a Bronco local junior! Gimme a break. Manly has 3 council areas to choose from: manly, warringah and pittwater. And we have 6 of them in first grade this year: lussick, oldfield, king, watmough, Mauro and hoppa. Add foran too because Asquith plays in the manly comp.

In 1987 we won the Premiership and were the kings!

First game in 1988 when Boncos were admitted to the NRL they thrashed us 44-10.

Never liked 'em since!

Super League
News Limited
John Ribot
They still have to buy NSW players like Glenn Lazurus even through they have almost a whole state to pick from
How come they never get called the Silvertails when they have been the richest club by a mile for the last 20+ years?
Pissing in seats in the stand
They think Brisbane is better than Sydney and that the Brisbane River is comparable to Sydney Harbour
We have to pay a flood levy because their stupid city is built in the middle of a flood plain
As someone else said they stole our maroon - and in 1988 when they came in the Gold Coast picked an emblem (Seagulls) too close to ours as well as well as stealing a bunch of our players. I guess everyone wanted to be like us!
Michael Hancock
Justin Hodges
Gorden Tallis
Allan Langer
Karmichael Hunt
Third Man Thaiday
Kevin Rudd
They are not Manly

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8