Broncos ceo faces health issue

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
www.couriermail.com

"THE Brisbane Broncos have been shocked by news that chief executive Paul White is confronting a significant health issue.

It is understood that White recently suffered a seizure and subsequent checks discovered a possible brain tumour.

White entered a Brisbane hospital on Tuesday and will be in intensive care following further tests when five of his players contest Wednesday’s State of Origin decider at Suncorp Stadium.

Broncos players and staff have been informed of the situation, including those in Queensland’s Origin camp.

Broncos chairman Dennis Watt said it was a difficult time for White’s family and the club.

story-fniabm4i-1227432710677

“Obviously our thoughts and prayers are with Paul and his wonderful family at this time,” Watt said.

“Paul is an extremely positive and resilient person. He is incredibly fit and ready for whatever battle lies ahead of him. He is a fighter and he is a man of faith.

“Paul has an amazing rapport with his players and all his staff. They are obviously shocked by the news, but he will have tremendous support as he works through this.”

White, a former long-serving policeman and mining industry executive, replaced Bruno Cullen at the helm of Broncos in January, 2011.

He endured some tumultuous early times, which included the sacking of coaches Ivan Henjak and close friend Anthony Griffin, but throughout he helped ensure the Broncos remained a financial superpower.

Since the return of coach Wayne Bennett this season they have shocked many pundits by leading the NRL competition after 17 rounds.

In a statement released late Tuesday, the Broncos reaffirmed that White had no intention to stand down at this stage.

“While these tests will be thorough, they will not provide a major restriction on his work capacity and he remains across the business in an appropriate manner,” the statement said.

The Broncos have asked for the privacy of White and his family to be respected."

Its fun to hate the Broncs but i hope Whitey can get through this.

www.couriermail.com

"THE Brisbane Broncos have been shocked by news that chief executive Paul White is confronting a significant health issue.

It is understood that White recently suffered a seizure and subsequent checks discovered a possible brain tumour.

White entered a Brisbane hospital on Tuesday and will be in intensive care following further tests when five of his players contest Wednesday’s State of Origin decider at Suncorp Stadium.

Broncos players and staff have been informed of the situation, including those in Queensland’s Origin camp.

Broncos chairman Dennis Watt said it was a difficult time for White’s family and the club.

story-fniabm4i-1227432710677

“Obviously our thoughts and prayers are with Paul and his wonderful family at this time,” Watt said.

“Paul is an extremely positive and resilient person. He is incredibly fit and ready for whatever battle lies ahead of him. He is a fighter and he is a man of faith.

“Paul has an amazing rapport with his players and all his staff. They are obviously shocked by the news, but he will have tremendous support as he works through this.”

White, a former long-serving policeman and mining industry executive, replaced Bruno Cullen at the helm of Broncos in January, 2011.

He endured some tumultuous early times, which included the sacking of coaches Ivan Henjak and close friend Anthony Griffin, but throughout he helped ensure the Broncos remained a financial superpower.

Since the return of coach Wayne Bennett this season they have shocked many pundits by leading the NRL competition after 17 rounds.

In a statement released late Tuesday, the Broncos reaffirmed that White had no intention to stand down at this stage.

“While these tests will be thorough, they will not provide a major restriction on his work capacity and he remains across the business in an appropriate manner,” the statement said.

The Broncos have asked for the privacy of White and his family to be respected."

Its fun to hate the Broncs but i hope Whitey can get through this.

In my professional role ( as Broncos official travel agent from 2011-2013) I had an awful lot to do with Paul, I kid you not you'd go a long way to find a nicer guy and in the cutthroat world of Rugby League he stood out to me as a real genuine good bloke.

I sincerely hope he recovers well but must admit it doesn't sound good.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4