Bronco under Police Investigation

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Nutzcraw

Bencher
Channel 9 have confirmed on the news that a "bronco" is under Police Investigation for allegedly punching a young woman in the face.. aka Tevita Latu

Then the news went on to report it is Brett Seymour involved.... i'm not sure about the naming of names on here and can delete it or tell me to edit if you like.. but he has now been named in public so i assumed it was ok now

Seymour has just been told by the Broncos that he is not required for the rest of this year and beyond.

I wonder if the woman he hit was Dane Carlaw?

There is a thread similar to this over at MSE and apparently it was seymour who was hit by the woman, not seymour hitting the woman!!

There is a thread similar to this over at MSE and apparently it was seymour who was hit by the woman, not seymour hitting the woman!!
Well, thats why the Broncos have turfed him. He was owned by a woman, then again most married guys are owned by a woman.

What was that dear, yes sweetie , ill cook dinner.
:blaugh:

Seymour has just been told by the Broncos that he is not required for the rest of this year and beyond.

GOLD!!!! (built like tarzan, plays like jane)

[quote author=tookey]

[/quote]

and here i was thinking only us Queenslanders new the great Dane by that name

[quote author=PJ]
[quote author=tookey]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I also hear he is quite the player out on the club/ pub circuit in Bris Vegas...

No name was mentioned on the news this morning though it did report that the Broncos are investigating by interviewing other players and spectators. Police were called to the incident but no charges were laid.

[quote author=Nutzcraw]
[quote author=PJ]
[quote author=tookey]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I also hear he is quite the player out on the club/ pub circuit in Bris Vegas...

[/quote]

Well i'm not too sure about any of that.... i have never really seen him out and about, mind you i don't really hang out at the places the bronco boys would... i know my mates fiance' lives right behind Mrs Carlaw and have had the odd BBQ with him and his family.. he's a nice enough bloke and built like a brick **** house.. but yeah unfortunately suffers from (and mata might like this) thejasonkingheartthesizeofapeaitis

Just confirmed on Channel 9 news that the 2 women involved made a formal complaint against Brett Seymour today!!

Another bronco is being investigated for alledgedly squirting a woman with water at a cab rank in brisbane's fortitude valley - please

Didn't see any of the girl that got squirted with water but unlike PJ i thought the other 2 were alright.. mind you i work on the theory that if there is grass on the wicket then play cricket hahaha or sumfin like that

mind you i work on the theory that if there is grass on the wicket then play cricket hahaha or sumfin like that

If the thickness of the grass on the wicket is thicker than a thicket then dont go gettin in amongst the thick of it or you just might be construed as being thicker than a brick.
Jatz 06

Didn't see any of the girl that got squirted with water but unlike PJ i thought the other 2 were alright.. mind you i work on the theory that if there is grass on the wicket then play cricket hahaha or sumfin like that

yeah I was maybe a wee bit harsh but I just think they seem like a couple of biatches who are going to milk this for all its got- it seemed a fairly harmless sort of incident...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4