Bronco sex scandel

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
From Sportsnews.com.au

Broncos' young gun Neville Costigan has been embroiled in a controversial sex scandal with a woman after celebrations of the Maroons State of Origin win during the week.

Brisbane Police confirmed that a 32-year-old woman and 20-year-old Costigan had consensual sex after meeting up during State of Origin celebrations on Wednesday night.

The woman has told Police that she had sex with Costigan then went to the bathroom and moments later returned to the bed to have sex again.

She continued with the intercourse until she noticed that the man she was having sex with wasn't Costigan.

It's unsure as to whether Costigan was aware about the other man in the bedroom.

Police are interviewing all three involved.

The rape happened in the early hours of Thursday morning.

Reminds me of the first time I had sex. It was dark, I was scared, and I was all alone... (with thanks to Billy Connoly)

Billy Connolly was crack up last night Manly Backer- I'm guessing that's what you were referring too.

I know what you mean PEPSI. If the case against the players is fair dinkum then fair enough...
BUT it has happened numerous times before that this is not the case.
Two friends from uni (and another girl) were involved in situation that was completely consensual only to have the girl sober up the next morning, freak out about what she had done and make some absurd claims.
These guys did nothing wrong and were eventually cleared but their names were dragged through mud for it.

Similar thing happened in the army - a gang bang of a judges daughter. He was threatening legal action. They mailed him a copy of the tape showing that she was well and truly into it.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4