Brogden should be GORNE

hmmm I wonder how Byso will defend that one!

Always dangerous going to a function full of publicans and free beer.

No big deal, did he say that Carr's a poof. That would of topped it off. Good onya Brogden :)

no he said carrs wife was a mail order bride, asked a woman if she was "available" and then pinched some other womans arse. Yeah really sounds like state leader material

no a true politician would have been able to cover that up without it leaking to the press!

I think he will resign over this (not re-sign for anyone from that other forum)

he was on the radio this morning and they asked the ultimate question - what would you say if it was morris yemer?? He actually started off answering sensibly by saying that he would expect a full apology followed by a resignation, then went on about how labor always cover it up and kept whinging till he was cut off.

Aparently little johnny isnt happy either

probably because he is to short to be noticed enough to get ina situation to pinch girls on the bum

He has officially stepped down

now its prob gonna be barry ill make beazley look anorexic o'farrel to take over.

Lets just say this, Barry hasnt given me he time of day in the dozen or so events ive been to. Wouldnt even say hello back.

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,10117,16419481-2,00.html

Well there you go, the problem with this is he was ratted on by some group within the party.

Oh well.

Nah I thought he was good, but theres nothing I can do about it.

I didn't hear much from you when Carr pissed off leaving all sorts of shyte behind!

Very quiet indeed!

In regard to the 'mail order bride' remark he was simply stating a fact- Carr is gay and his wife was bought for political reasons...

Don't hold back PJ ;)

Next thing you be saying somehting similiar about an ex ALP Prime Minister. :)0

True Wheel but atleast PK had a real wife and kids and didn't deceive voters with a so called 'happy family' ....I think he changed his ways/ preferences a bit later in the piece.
I have no problem with the fact that he is gay it's just that he pretended to have and be in love with his wife. Is it politics or acting- isn't it like he has tricked the public into believing he a family man ???

Bloody Brgden's wife'd have the sh!ts too...
Always said he's a wanker...
Carr's wife is a very well-educated woman and calling her a mail-order bride is awful... not to mention sexual harrassment.
But he should go... thank goodness he has... should have gone when he gave advice to those solicitors (funny, cause he was a bloody primary school teacher... dunno what he could have told them... ummmmm hmmmmm LMAO)
Not a nice man at all... worse than most pollies... I'd put him up there with David Oldfield (remember Pauline Hanson's sidekick?) in the slimebag stakes... right before howard & Micheal Costa (YUK!). Yes... Labor ppl are slimebags too... just for the most part, they are a bit better. But I love Virginia... she's so lovely... known her since I was 3.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
2 2 0 36 4
2 2 0 26 4
2 2 0 23 4
2 2 0 19 4
2 2 0 12 4
2 1 1 13 2
2 1 1 10 2
2 1 1 3 2
2 1 1 0 2
2 1 1 0 2