Brisbane vs. Newcastle

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Excellent result. Johns is a sook and the rest drugged up cheats. Never forgive, nor forget.

Johns gave no credit to Brisbane.....as usualy. You were beaten little girl now take it and bugger off!

i love the knights and stuff but they were really bad and joey was having a sook because things werent going he's way and stuff and they just didnt wont to be there and that's why the knights suck and Brisbane played heaps good

the only one to have a go was the man in your avatar and i have no time for him , as it was him that beat us last week.

that s the first Newcastle fan I have ever heard give credit to the other team. Brisbane completely owned that game in every regard.

Johns is an a-grade sook and I have lost all respect for him this year.

i love the knights and stuff but they were really bad and joey was having a sook because things werent going he's way and stuff and they just didnt wont to be there and that's why the knights suck and Brisbane played heaps good

Can someone decipher the Dalucas code for me please?

if u want i can change the avatar for u and i no they did they played great and we were **** and Brisbane do get or the credit and i'm sad knights lost but theres always next year and sorry if i pissed anyone off

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4