Brisbane team this week

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
G

Broncos:
1. Darius Boyd
2. Tame Tupou
3. Justin Hodges
4. Brent Tate
5. Fraser Anderson
6. Darren Lockyer (c)
7. Shane Perry
8. Shane Webcke
9. Shaun Berrigan
10. Petero Civoniceva
11. David Stagg
12. Corey Parker
13. Tonie Carroll

Interchange:
14. Brad Thorn
15. Dane Carlaw
16. Sam Thaiday
17. Casey McGuire
18. Ian Lacey
19. Brett Seymour (two to be omitted)
Coach: Wayne Bennett

Apparantly Hodges and Tupou are still doubtful.

I wonder who the **** is Fraser anderson?

The question is...has our bubble burst like last season? I think this weekend is crucial to the mental state of the team for the rest of the season. I hope unlike last season, we can stand up and beat the Broncos after a loss...don't care if its in golden point or by 20... prefer the 20 but. I think this team has heaps more going for it than last years 2nd half of the season showed. This weekend will tell the story. Besides I'm the only one out of 1200 in the tipping comp going for Manly to win.... not far off 1st place...

Agreed mellonhead. This weekend will tell us whether we have the mental strength to go on, or just slide around a mediocre level.

We must be a real show based on the team line-up the Broncos have.

according to the CM up here those still doubtful for the broncos are tupou,hodges,carroll,perry,parker,lacey and mcguire. they also tell that the bongos haven't beaten us at Brookie since 1992. This is as good a chance as any to beat them.

Very important game, all the top 8 teams are playing each other so there's a chance to make some ground.

Broncos look good but there are a lot of players playing injured or just returning, very inexperienced back three, hopefully the kicking game is better this week. They are very big, a lot of meters to be made from dummy half.

Hey Fluffy.... read my response ...did I say Brisbane beat Manly...no! what I said was after a loss ie like the one against Cronulla, last year we would have gone on a got beat a few times in row..... next time I will be clearer with my point of view, just so you can understand. Thank god the others on this site understood what I'm talking about!

i read it again, sounds to me unlike last season (2005) wyou hope we can beat the broncos after a loss - last season we beat the broncos after a loss to the cowboys the week before - could not see any mention of the loss to cronulla, just brisbane.

if on the other hand you had written unlike last season we can win after losing to cronulla it would have made sense

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2