Brisbane/Sharks and Warriors/Cowboys

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Who do we want to win?

• Brisbane and Warriors

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Brisbane and Cowboys

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sharks and Warriors

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • Sharks and Cowboys

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters

mmmdl

Reserve Grader
How do we want these results to fall this weekend?

A Brisbane win means we go ahead of the Sharks on for and against - couple that with a Warriors win means Top 4. Which also means Cowboys 2 points behind us.

I think that's the ideal result for us this weekend.

Yes? No?

Probably better for us if the Sharks spring an upset. Sharks will start slipping down the ladder in the run into the finals in my opinion.
Cowboys losing would be handy, like Brisbane they have a good points differential. We still have to play the Cowboys in Townsville which will be a tough proposition especially with the dodgy ref calls we seem to get up there.

Sharks to win this week as I believe that the SOO wear and tear will leave them behind in the latter part of the comp.

Warriors to win as they have the wood on the Scum - always great to watch them squirm and bereft (Coach skulking in dressing room etc) :p
Plus I do like the Warriors in general.

Im more worried about our own performances, if we can beat the teams bellow us on the ladder we will make the top 4. The Sharks and Warriors winning would be good to reduce the FA of the Cowboys and Brisbane.

The Sharks were very good last night. Their strength is in the forwards and w/o Gallen they still crushed them. I realised just how much I hate Brisbane when cheering on every gummy tackle.

I too was barracking for the Sharks, even though I tipped Brisbane. Sharks surprised me; they were very physical, and I reckon they were unlucky not to have led 22-nil.
I wonder if Brisbane are getting stale having to play every Friday night? Poor things.

The refs really tried to keep the donkeys in it.
The sharks played amazingly well yet it was ensured that they didn't run away with it.

If that was manly copping it like the sharks did, i would've lost my **** completely.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7