Brisbane Broncos vs Manly Sea Eagles All-time greatest teams

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I remember a 60's or early 70's computer simulation matchup between Muhammad Ali and Joe Louis. Think they had Joe winning ? :shake: If they could do it then, surely google and whoever could do a simulation between a couple of RL teams?.

Mind you, computer programmers were pretty brave in those days, as were the astronauts that depended on them.
Manly by a field goal, kicked by the Clown.

Back in the 80s the courier mail did run a computerized game of Wynnum-Manly V Canterbury.

Wynnum won.

All total guess work and speculation..

Manly by 40

Spud Motm

I remember a 60's or early 70's computer simulation matchup between Muhammad Ali and Joe Louis. Think they had Joe winning ? :shake: If they could do it then, surely google and whoever could do a simulation between a couple of RL teams?.

Mind you, computer programmers were pretty brave in those days, as were the astronauts that depended on them.
Manly by a field goal, kicked by the Clown.

It was Ali vs. Rocky Marciano, and theany result was Marciano by KO, even though Ali has a chin of granite. That result is widely considered as a crock.

Any team with Cliffy in it will win. Greatest player I have ever seen. To our family, it was always believed that when he turned up, it was Cliffy vs. The Other Team.

I'd go with Kennedy, and I think the exclusion of Ian Roberts is a surprise. I would also have included Ken Irvine over Snoz.

I personally agree with Snake at fullback. Acceleration, ball skills, scores tries because he knows where to be (imagine him hanging off Cliffy), unflappable under the bomb, and his try-saving tackling is superb.

I await the opinions of those much more knowledgable than I (which means no one because I rule).

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6