Bring Seibold back home!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Should we bring Tony SeaBold back home???

• Yes!!! We love you Tony!!!

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • HELL NO ... if that idiot joins the club I'm out!!!

Votes: 27 84.4%

• Total voters
We need an attacking assistant coach. Des is great at defence skills and grind but we lack attack. So many times especially without Turbo we just look lost and confused. Watching the Storm last night where they were bombarding the chooks all night long with their attack, I realised we are so far behind those top teams. I'm not sure who the right assistant coach is but we need to find him fast.
Cartwright might be headed to the cows. See ya!!

Walker Bros???... Won one premeirship in a lower tier comp. I can't see what they offer, but they crap on about them
Apparently their style of play is unique. They empower people to throw the ball around, very fluid positions, run where you want in attack, never let the ball or the opposition rest. Having said that, they do keep getting knocked back for main coaching roles... possibly cos they’re the Walker Brothers? And they couldn’t tackle. At all. Not even a bit.

0cc791fa49821b50693722be1e7b2582.jpeg.jpg

As previously pointed out the picture doesn't say which club !!!

.... and imagine if we could lure Matai back to stiffen up our defence?

Please ... it is a Silvertail's rule ... never to use the words Matai and stiff in the same sentence .... you know how delicate our female members are ....

If Cartridge runs out to Belmore with Baz,
I like the suggestions of Mona’s, Tooves, or the Walker Brothers
There’s a lot of supposed ‘head coach quality’ candidates that won’t get the cowboys or dragons gig to choose from too

With the bongos set to sack the poor bloke I say we bring him home to Manly!!!

Under Dessie's wing this fledgling eagle could really soar.

Sure he has had a few setbacks (current issues I place at the feet the white ants of Brisbane) ... but with Cartwright set to hitch his wagon to Zoolander there is a distinct possibility there will be a spot open for him to come back to the fold as assistant coach??
Defensive coach.

With the bongos set to sack the poor bloke I say we bring him home to Manly!!!

Under Dessie's wing this fledgling eagle could really soar.

Sure he has had a few setbacks (current issues I place at the feet the white ants of Brisbane) ... but with Cartwright set to hitch his wagon to Zoolander there is a distinct possibility there will be a spot open for him to come back to the fold as assistant coach??
Narravale was more like a transit lounge in the coaching soap opera that is Seibold’s career.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4