Bring Seibold back home!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Should we bring Tony SeaBold back home???

• Yes!!! We love you Tony!!!

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • HELL NO ... if that idiot joins the club I'm out!!!

Votes: 27 84.4%

• Total voters

ricardo

Bencher
With the bongos set to sack the poor bloke I say we bring him home to Manly!!!

Under Dessie's wing this fledgling eagle could really soar.

Sure he has had a few setbacks (current issues I place at the feet the white ants of Brisbane) ... but with Cartwright set to hitch his wagon to Zoolander there is a distinct possibility there will be a spot open for him to come back to the fold as assistant coach??

Always wonder how Gifty would go as assistant coach .... I believe from different comments over the years by Choc and others ... that he was the one that sifted through the Mad Professors wilder schemes and kept Dessie on track ...

Always wonder how Gifty would go as assistant coach .... I believe from different comments over the years by Choc and others ... that he was the one that sifted through the Mad Professors wilder schemes and kept Dessie on track ...
That would get me way too excited, Woodsie. Don't get my hopes up.

We do have Monaghan at the moment, but it is hard for us punters to see how good the next generation of Manly coaches are.

.... and imagine if we could lure Matai back to stiffen up our defence?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2