Bring on the Slime

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I can't wait for us to give the Slime a real shellacking this Friday to keep us at the top of the ladder. With a close to full squad, playing for Origin spots, I think we can rack up a score on them.

I cant wait either, i really hope we smash the scum.

Watch out for lyon to take it up a notch

No doubt heaps of their gourmless, toothless supporters will make the trip to yell dimbwitted abuse at Lyon. They should close the Spit bridge to keep them out.

Make sure you wear your kevlar vests.

Yep, looking forward to it already. We have had some trouble with this mob over recent years - I still have nightmares that need to be deleted from my memory bank (2005 semi @ Parra Stadium). A 20 + victory on a Friday night in front of 22,000 fans should do it.

No doubt heaps of their gourmless, toothless supporters will make the trip to yell dimbwitted abuse at Lyon. They should close the Spit bridge to keep them out.
I wonder if those 'quality' Parra supporters we saw bashing the disabled bloke after the semi will make the trip over??

Surely a simple IQ test at the gates shoudl be able to keep the morons out

If you shut the spit bridge means i have to come the long way via chatswood, at least wait until i am through!

I have a work function on that night and can not make it. It was the game I was looking forward to the most when I first saw the draw.

I have a work function on that night and can not make it. It was the game I was looking forward to the most when I first saw the draw.

F*cking same. I've got Uni graduation on Friday. Worst possible f*cking day to have it.

talked to loyn about that game said he can not wait . also i said make sure you stick it to serlo the wanker . put it this way he agreed

Hopefully Conehead will be calling the game on Channel 9. Where did you catch up with players at Toovs?

out front of canberra stadium loyn seems like a good bloke does not like serlo much but who does

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2