Bring on the Rabbits

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
With Manlys win over whinging Ricky Stuart 's chooks :lol: its time for the Eagles to step up to another gear and smash the Rabbits . And have no mercy on them :lol: a big win will help our for/against which will put us in good stead before we face the Panthers in rd 20.

Any win over the Rabbits will do me after last year's debacle. It seems weird that we don't play them until Round 19 and then get them twice in a few weeks. Would have been good to get them once whilst they totally stunk!!!

This will be a game that will show us whether we are contenders ot pretenders. So many games last year we were expected to win, but were beaten. I somehow feel this year is different though.

The Homebush Hares played OK today against the Dragons. I'm sure they'll fire up for the Manly game. I have horrible memories of last years corresponding clash at Aussie Stadium when the Rabbitohs gave us a touch up. We were in a corporate boc on the 1/2 way line & all I recall is Ray Martin ( in another corporate box ) waving his scarf around for most of the match. "ugly scenes".

Will Steven Bell be back for this match ?

Also heard today on 2GB that Gower (Panthers) will be out for 4 weeks & Tim Smith ( Eels ) out for up to 8 weeks with injuries. 2 of our next 3 opponents.

It's imperative that Manly win their next 3 games ( Souths , Penrith , Parra ) . These 3 victories followed by the BYE will have us well placed for the Finals Series.

I think it is imperative for Manly to squeak into the top four and if the other sides knock each other off as likely they will we must get a bit of momentum to get there. Cronulla have a bit of the 'hippy shakes' and it remains to be seen how some of the teams recover from Origin. Often the jadedness comes out a few weeks afterwards. It remains to be seen whether the Cowboys have it this year and whilst Storm are everyone's favourites there is a lot of footy to be played yet.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6