Bring on season 2016!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ellakasmar

Reserve Grader
Hey everyone!

I haven't been on this forum in months but I am glad to be back :)))

Trials are quickly approaching and I cannot wait for the season to start in only two months time!!!

During the off season as some of you may know I have been helping out at the Sydney Sixers (Big Bash League Cricket team). I have wrote a few articles for their website and at their last two home games I have done some interviews and also got my media accreditation meaning I can sit in the press box with all the whos who of cricket media!!!

I thought I would link the two videos I have done as it is something different to the print media I usually do & I know a couple of you have followed my work so I thought it would be cool for you to see how it is done in another code!:

Why do people love the Big Bash?:
http://www.sydneysixers.com.au/video/sydney sixers match day experience/2016-01-07

2015/16 season Ladies Night:

Bring on this footy season, I have a feeling it is going to be a good one!!!!!!!

Impressive Ella.

This sort of thing shows what Manly could be doing to improve their promotion of the game. Even simple things like adding the music helps raise appeal levels.

Thanks guys :))))

Impressive Ella.

This sort of thing shows what Manly could be doing to improve their promotion of the game. Even simple things like adding the music helps raise appeal levels.

Yeah! Another great thing the Sixers do is called 'Junior Journo' where they bring a young child (around the age of 10/11) do do a pre match report and post match interview with a player. I have helped film it the past two times and the child just has an absolute ball! And it only takes around 10 minutes to edit. It would be great for the younger kids to be able to do something like that

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
Great work! Thanks for posting and good to see you still around and well done for getting that sixers gig.

party on!

Hey everyone!

I haven't been on this forum in months but I am glad to be back :)))

Trials are quickly approaching and I cannot wait for the season to start in only two months time!!!

During the off season as some of you may know I have been helping out at the Sydney Sixers (Big Bash League Cricket team). I have wrote a few articles for their website and at their last two home games I have done some interviews and also got my media accreditation meaning I can sit in the press box with all the whos who of cricket media!!!

I thought I would link the two videos I have done as it is something different to the print media I usually do & I know a couple of you have followed my work so I thought it would be cool for you to see how it is done in another code!:

Why do people love the Big Bash?:
http://www.sydneysixers.com.au/video/sydney sixers match day experience/2016-01-07

2015/16 season Ladies Night:

Bring on this footy season, I have a feeling it is going to be a good one!!!!!!!

Too bad the sixers finished last haha the new parra, watch the stars win the bbl off the back of KP!!! Great work though

Impressive work, look forward to more write ups ( and videos!) after many 2016 victories.
Too bad the sixers finished last haha the new parra, watch the stars win the bbl off the back of KP!!! Great work though
Keep up the great work Ella !!!
Great work ella even though I'm a thunder man myself.Keep it coming during the winter.

Thank you all! Will be cheering on our Sydney counter-parts for the remainder of the BBL season !!! But back to footy, less than a month until our first trial!!!!!!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2