BRING IT ON BRONCOS!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

gomanly

Reserve Grader
After being deadset robbed in the arse end of last weeks game our boys are going to come out firing this week, they can put anyone in 5/8, this week things are going to come together, the ball is going to bounce our way and were gonna send those bloody queenslanders back north bloodied and bruised!! the manly spirit will shine this weekend from the players, it is also up to us to get behind our team and show the boys were right behind them, pump up eagle fans, lets show these punks how its done!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: MANLY!!!!!!!

Vice - I intend to be there this Sunday but don't share your confidence.

Can you send me some of whatever you are on???!!!! :blaugh:

Lets hope the players share that attitude. The fans will turn up and shout. The players will have to lift.

Will you be catching up with the gang. Will I be looking for a bloke with a lamp shade?

I'd expect a 16k crowd the broncs havent played at Brookie for years!

CW, it is easily contracted, all you do is get your jersey out, out it on and think of the best manly memory you have, just take it from there, it also helps to pump up eagle rock!! come on manly wooooooooo!!

They used to get huge crowds at the Circus watching the Lions eat the Christians!!!!!

Probably the same this weekend!!!! Will there be a carcass to bury at the end?????

dickhead supporters like you bookend are the biggest problem with this club. i would hate to have a guy like you on my team you little pea heart!

Vice this is a place for all to share an opinion, surely you can’t tell us all King is deserving of praise. If anyone is to be dropped to PL for the good of our club its Jason King.

Put your thinking cap on and please tell me why he should still be playing NRL?

Its big pea heart vice and it's dickhead supporters like you who think that everything is going along fine and no changes need to be made that will stop this club getting back to the top of the comp

After being deadset robbed in the arse end of last weeks game our boys are going to come out firing this week, they can put anyone in 5/8, this week things are going to come together, the ball is going to bounce our way and were gonna send those bloody queenslanders back north bloodied and bruised!! the manly spirit will shine this weekend from the players, it is also up to us to get behind our team and show the boys were right behind them, pump up eagle fans, lets show these punks how its done!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: MANLY!!!!!!!
Vice your obvioulsy not drug squad otherwise you would have locked yourself away a long time ago with the amount you obvioulsy have consumed !!!! :naughty:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4