Bring in Schuster

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
Yes is young
Yes it seems too early
Yes it maybe not the percentage call
But I would live to bring him to the party after the Attack I seen today
Yes I think he can and will be a Star....perfect timing as far less talented players have come younger then he is today !!

Would have been nice to blood a guy like Schuster in the team when we are going ok and not under pressure like we are at the moment, don't want to ruin him before he gets started.
True mate but with 4-5 weeks till back full strength- why not??
And also agree with young Hoppa getting a shot - can only do better than what I seen at the back and adds X factor

it would be a bold call to bring the kid in. I would like to see a spark in our halves as we just do not look dangerous with the ball when Tom is not around and 7 games and not one try from a kick is a damming statistic!

Age should not be a concern. When they have class you have to back them and give them a few games. Look at the knights with Best and Ponga!!

I agree but neither have played any 20’s so it’s a massive step up. Both ponga and best had a few games in 20’s.

Schuster and Hopoate both won’t play this year !! As much as I would love to see Hopoate at fullback I think des will move elliot to fullback !

Schuster and Hopoate both won’t play this year !! As much as I would love to see Hopoate at fullback I think des will move elliot to fullback !
Hopefully the coaching staff realise the poor performance today and understand our attack is terrible. Albert is the only player in the squad with the dynamic attacking skill set that could see turbo be eased back from his hamstring injury playing at left centre for a handful of games.

I think the competition for a spot isn’t that great so give em all a go

funa can’t seem to tackle or catch a high ball and he got a game

dessie is a chicken poop coach so will go with damage limitation rather than roll the dice which means neither of them will get a game

I don't understand why DCE goes missing so often when we want him to take control of the game. I know he's untouchable but for a million dollars you'd expect some control of some sort of kicking game. Just sayin
Its a real mix tho....
AFB formine the best forward on the field, with Sirro in the top 3-4....
On the back of this halves can/ should dominate, but there were a heap of SOFT spots up the middle outside these leaders that it still makes it a mixed package....and in general- very Flat in attack.
Lets start with defence though....you give away 40 - you lose....

I don't understand why DCE goes missing so often when we want him to take control of the game. I know he's untouchable but for a million dollars you'd expect some control of some sort of kicking game. Just sayin
Case of contract comfort.. obviously not working on his game

He goes missing because he is not a game controller. He is a 6 who thrives on broken play created by others and needs a 7 or dominant forward play to provide it.
One more time...if we don't find someone to provide that at 7 we are wasting a shi!tload of money on him. Even when we had Foran in No 6, DCE was still playing 6 and Foran 7.

Green
Johnson
Cleary
Renolds

Better to shop DCE on HUGE money than waste that money.

I think Des conservatism with average players will last 1 or 2 more games.

Once the bad results keep coming and our finals chances keep slipping away, only then will he bring in Albert and possibly Schuster ?
Unfortunately agree...but we may win / lose at 50/50 next 4-6 weeks, but even with the youngsters getting a run, probably similar or better....but most importantly would gain Massive experience at the time....would be absolutely gutted to have let's say Roosters, sneak under the guard - "we will give you game time and $350,000 a year" JWH Part 2

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4