Brian Smith article in SMH

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
OK. Time for everyone to step back and make sure you dont associate an actual persons name with slander of defamation.

As tempting as some find it it would be wiser to comment on things as & when they are stated & the facts are in the public domain.

Really an ex rooster?
I read that article and thought Smith was referring to his time as being the Eels coach...a Parra player left them and went to another club nearby...and then went on to be a freak of a representative forward (and is built like a brick ****house) - plus i have heard his name mentioned in the last few days

Hmm ex Rooster? Can someone PM me this ex rooster thanks

Jatz Crackers said:
OK. Time for everyone to step back and make sure you dont associate an actual persons name with slander of defamation.

As tempting as some find it it would be wiser to comment on things as & when they are stated & the facts are in the public domain.
bump

It's pretty obvious who Smith is referring to. I'm surprised Smith was allowed to be that specific.

Look, the guy may, and in all probability be innocent, Brian Smith has sort of opened a can of worms here because the player he's referring to certainly would know it's about him.
Brian Smith should know better than to give details like that to the press, it was easy for me to work it out and I'm no Einstein.

Brian Smith, an acclaimed judge of RL talent and a track record of success rivalling, ...well, nobody, is now coaching who cares. His opinion on anything must seriously be questioned. The only thing this affair has brought out is a list of ex-C-listers who should consider a proposition for 'Dancing with the Geriatrics'. I am looking forward to Back-door Benny's thoughts as well. haha

ManlyBacker said:
Brian Smith, an acclaimed judge of RL talent and a track record of success rivalling, ...well, nobody, is now coaching who cares. His opinion on anything must seriously be questioned. The only thing this affair has brought out is a list of ex-C-listers who should consider a proposition for 'Dancing with the Geriatrics'. I am looking forward to Back-door Benny's thoughts as well. haha

And theres more.

Fairly soon the entire previous cast of the Lowes TV commercials since 1978 will be offering their views on the matter via a live satellite hookup coming direct to you from Arnies sports store in Milperra.

I think I worked out who he is talking about, but I personally think it is just sour grapes from Smith.

It is not hard to work out people. In every footy convo ive had over the past few days everybody has mentioned the same guy. And yes, he is from NSW.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4